Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2002 9:00:56 PM EDT
[b]PEACELOVING MUSLIMS[/b]

They murdered over 3000 of us on 9/11...
They murdered several and tried to terrorize a nation with anthrax...
They murdered almost a dozen and tried to terrorize a nation with these "sniper" attacks...
They just murdered several dozen people in a Russian theatre, before Spetznaz troops showed them how to play hardball...

People defend the [b]PEACELOVING MUSLIMS[/b]. And many of you do it here on this board. More blood on your [b]FIFTH COLUMN[/b] hands. Now is the time to end the [b]"PEACELOVING MUSLIM"[/b] threat once and for all. And international public enemy number one is hiding in Baghdad gloating [b]RIGHT NOW!!!!![/b]

Scott
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 6:52:50 AM EDT
[#1]
so are you saying [i]all[/i] muslims should be put down?
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 6:57:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:08:48 AM EDT
[#3]
What exactly do you have in mind, DScott?
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:13:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Are we eligible for a Fifth Column badge?  [:D]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:25:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I am not real big on grouping everyone in the same category because of the actions of a few.  As a gunowner, I am sick of it.  

I am for exterminating militant islamic terrorist with extreme prejudice.  I am not ready to punish the entire muslim population for the actions of a few.

I may be wrong, but I doubt it.  I am interested in your arguments for this?
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:28:54 AM EDT
[#6]
sign me up for my fifth column badge.

NOW!

I have sailed, worked and played with poeple of ALL races religions, etc.

When your little genocidal plot starts, please make sure I am one of the first to go because I don't want to be around to see genocide in this country.   *****
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:30:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The anthrax investigation discovered that Muslims did it?

Missed that.
View Quote

that would be news to me too

Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:54:31 AM EDT
[#8]
PEACELOVING GUN-OWNERS

They shot and murdered over a dozen in the D.C area...
They murder several thousand each year, mostly children...
They perpetuate murder by marketing to children and unstable white males...
They organize training schools where they learn how murder more efficiently, and they call it "self-defense"...

People defend the PEACELOVING GUN-OWNERS. And many of you do it here on this board. More blood on your FIFTH COLUMN hands. Now is the time to end the "PEACELOVING GUN-OWNER" threat once and for all. And international public enemy number one is hiding in NRA Headquaters gloating RIGHT NOW!!!!!

-------------------

PEACELOVING VETERANS

They murdered their wives at Ft. Bragg...
They murdered hundreds at OKC...
They murdered almost a dozen and tried to terrorize a nation with these "sniper" attacks...
They are lusting for blood after being in combat...

People defend the PEACELOVING VETERANS. And many of you do it here on this board. More blood on your FIFTH COLUMN hands. Now is the time to end the "PEACELOVING VETERANS" threat once and for all. And international public enemy number one is hiding in the Hall of Heroes Forum RIGHT NOW!!!!!

------------------
Just change a couple of words and circumstances and you see that people think the same of us.

You don't lump people into groups and then judge them.  You take people ONE AT A TIME.

And yeah, genocide really solves problems doesn't it?

BTW - NO WAR WITH IRAQ!  (from an evil, gun owning Gulf War 1 veteran.)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top