Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2007 6:24:01 PM EDT
Dear Sharky,

Go back to the firehouse brother.  I can't take it any more.  Any more of this, and I'm going to wait till you fall asleep, get the keys to your truck, and GO.  What did I ever do to you, besides breaking down fat, converting glucose to glycogen, producing urea and certain amino acids, and filtering harmful substances from the blood such as ALCOHOL.  Go to work tommorow deadbeat, or I QUIT!!!

note to "sharklings" - I'll not be posting tommorow in an effort to meet my liver's demands.
Link Posted: 9/28/2007 6:25:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody likes a quitter
Link Posted: 9/28/2007 6:25:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Dear Sharky,

Go back to the firehouse brother.  I can't take it any more.  Any more of this, and I'm going to wait till you fall asleep, get the keys to your truck, and GO.  What did I ever do to you, besides breaking down fat, converting glucose to glycogen, producing urea and certain amino acids, and filtering harmful substances from the blood such as ALCOHOL.  Go to work tommorow deadbeat, or I QUIT!!!

note to "sharklings" - I'll not be posting tommorow in an effort to meet my liver's demands.

Dusty's response to GR8TWYT's liver. SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Link Posted: 9/28/2007 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dear Sharky,

Yeah what a killjoy! {opens another beer}
Link Posted: 9/28/2007 6:31:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dear Sharky,

Beer? and you think your tough?  

I'm on my 5th

of the night
Link Posted: 9/28/2007 7:36:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey GR8TWYT here is a toast to your liver.....remember that "Bridge" we talked about crossing???? Well if I ever have to, the Rem 870 and the SA Champion .45acp will be there along with a few other "Friends"!!!!!

Damn, this was in focus when I took it.... I either need a new lens, new glasses or another Great White Beer!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/28/2007 8:16:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Angelfire I see a wedding ring on your finger so I have to ask....do you have a sister?

No offense intended. Sorry for the stupid question. Please forgive.

Nice piece by the way.
Link Posted: 9/28/2007 8:20:46 PM EDT
[#7]

That 1911 has a date with my glock  For the record, I'm gonna play with the 1911 too

LOL  Why yes...yes it does   I'll make brownies fer that day as well!
Beer and brownies don't work well... just saying. You'll have to have an adult beverage.

Link Posted: 10/1/2007 12:23:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Get some Milk Thistle (Silymarin). It protects the liver, speeds regeneration and improves function. Taking 300mg a day has significantly dropped my liver enzymes from, AST 229 to 24, ALT 224 to 24.

Heard of this - and will be taking your advice.  Sharky's liver says THANKS!
Link Posted: 10/1/2007 12:30:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Shark liver bait: If you are going to die
It needs to be DEATH BY CHOCOLATE.....

Home made chocolate brownie with fudge icing fresh baked today...from scratch 6 different kinds of chocolate.
Godiva white chocolate liquere chilled

The flying pig is for the Shark brain cells, the bloodshot gorgeous green eyes the sore wash board abdominal muslces from the extra HARD hung over work out you'll have to do,,,, we'll miss you liver.

My first desert pic is dedicated to YOU!i171.photobucket.com/albums/u286/comduck/sharkbait.jpg
YOU AND YOUR LIVER ARE SO WORTH IT

Lawdy Lawd Mo!  That would call for a whole new thread titled "an open letter from Sharks Pancreas just before he went inot a diabetic coma"!!!!  SUre looks good though!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2007 12:31:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Hey GR8TWYT here is a toast to your liver.....remember that "Bridge" we talked about crossing???? Well if I ever have to, the Rem 870 and the SA Champion .45acp will be there along with a few other "Friends"!!!!!

i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/mic214/DSC_0415.jpg

i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/mic214/DSC_0414.jpg

Damn, this was in focus when I took it.... I either need a new lens, new glasses or another Great White Beer!!!!!

i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/mic214/DSC_0413.jpg

GREAT WHITE BEER!?!?!  IS it good?  WHo makes it?  Where do I get it?
Link Posted: 10/1/2007 12:31:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/1/2007 1:00:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/1/2007 1:19:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/mic214/DSC_0415.jpg

i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/mic214/DSC_0414.jpg

i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/mic214/DSC_0413.jpg

GREAT WHITE BEER!?!?!  IS it good?  WHo makes it?  Where do I get it?

It's made by a company out here called the "Lost Coast Brewery". They make a couple of different brews. The "Great White Pale Ale" is pretty good. It looks like they ship it everywhere BUT Ohio.....on a good note, they do appear to ship it to NM!

www.lostcoast.com/beers.html
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:30:00 PM EDT
[#14]
WTF? Do they have against Texas? I went in to look for a dist. here and fargin zip, zilch, nada!
Oh well I guess I will have another Sam Adams. (if I must, and yes, it seems I must!)
sw1217

Shark I would be careful about telling your liver to Shutafukup, The last time I did that mine stopped filtering the alcohol so I passed out quicker, and then enlisted my stomache and bowels to create some art. I woke up thinking the sewage treatment plant had blown up and then realized it was me. Beware the evil liver.
This story was made up for your amusement and any coincidental facts may not be held against me. (Besides I've showered at least 2wice since then)
sw1217
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:31:58 PM EDT
[#15]
it's all fun and games till you get cirrhosis and/or hepatitis
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 6:26:54 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
it's all fun and games till you get cirrhosis and/or hepatitis

meh, that takes a while..........
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 6:35:01 AM EDT
[#17]
You're not drunk yet if you can still lay on the floor without holding on.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 6:37:52 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dear Sharky,

Beer? and you think your tough?  

I'm on my 5th

www.prag-info.cz/_shop/image_0202005hi/1165140418Jack_Daniels_SingleB_0,70l.jpg

of the night

So, you ARE training.......................

FOR a 12 STEP PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!

I graduated....with honors.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 6:48:21 AM EDT
[#19]
I'll never forget my first AA meeting........me and a couple dudes went out and got TRASHED afterwards..........

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 6:52:58 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I'll never forget my first AA meeting........me and a couple dudes went out and got TRASHED afterwards..........

Hot Asian chicks in sudsy tubs
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 6:54:25 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I thought your typing looked familar...
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:12:59 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

About 99% of people do..

One of my best drunks was right after my first meeting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top