Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2015 4:52:48 AM EDT
What do y'all think?

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:02:06 AM EDT
Truth...it's going to make the liberals cry. I like it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:02:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/8/2015 6:02:34 AM EDT by cccpNyC]
sheit, my 1st double tap!
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:17:29 AM EDT
They already have a mom and dad.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:39:03 AM EDT
As someone who didn't have a dad growing up, the ad hits home. From an evolutionary standpoint, I think militant gay people are more of a bane than a benefit to society as a whole.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:49:50 AM EDT
I'm sure heads are exploding over this one

On that note, the video makes a good point.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 7:50:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/8/2015 7:50:42 AM EDT by Ogive]
It's a powerful ad. Standing up for the family as God intended it to be.

In before our resident "this is bigotry, homo-phobic, hate speech" suspects.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 7:56:11 AM EDT
Republicans should surely focus on this issue.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 7:59:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/8/2015 8:01:04 AM EDT by ED_P]
Gay people are really a much smaller percentage of the public than the media constantly portrays. But it makes Republicans look like the bad guys if we do anything that can even be distantly connected to not embracing their lifestyle, and this is exploited to death by liberals.

I feel ads like that, while well intentioned, do more to hurt us than help us once liberals spin it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:23:29 AM EDT
OP, how dare you post something that doesn't support perverse "marriage"?!? Who gives a fuck about children, when there are gays and the state to bootlick???

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cuddle_Chimp:
As someone who didn't have a dad growing up, the ad hits home. From an evolutionary standpoint, I think militant gay people are more of a bane than a benefit to society as a whole.
View Quote

Amen. In b4 the usual Arfcom "All love is equaaaaaaaaal!!!111!!!1111!!!!" useful idiots.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:51:37 AM EDT
Wonderful. I cried
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:54:27 AM EDT
And this is why the Right looks petty.

World in turmoil, economies on the brink in major regions, breakdown in East-West relations, and the Right still manages to boil it down to queers... Even in Aussie.

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:56:17 AM EDT
What network in this country would air that ad?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:59:54 AM EDT
Originally Posted By BUCC_Guy:

World in turmoil, economies on the brink in major regions, breakdown in East-West relations, and the Right still manages to boil it down to queers... Even in Aussie.
View Quote

Maybe because the family is the base unit for all people, and if that's fucked, their outlook on the world, and hence their behavior, is fucked? Just a thought. Kind of like how boys that grow up in the ghetto with no father tend to do criminal things?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:19:08 AM EDT
Originally Posted By John_McClane:

Maybe because the family is the base unit for all people, and if that's fucked, their outlook on the world, and hence their behavior, is fucked? Just a thought. Kind of like how boys that grow up in the ghetto with no father tend to do criminal things?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By John_McClane:
Originally Posted By BUCC_Guy:

Clearly, the traditional family unit has done wonders for the Militant Islamists. Such peaceful, well adjusted people.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:20:57 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Blade_Runner79:
What do y'all think?

http://youtu.be/s80wL5al5NA
View Quote

Top Top