Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/28/2006 8:04:21 PM EDT
Anyone who has spent any time perusing this fine website has had to have taken notice of several different types of members who post here. This is my attempt to identify for recognition the significant contributions by the following past notable members who have trail-blazed the path for other members to follow. Without further ado, I present:

Notable Members in Arfcom History

- - - - -

Username: DeltaDeathMerchant

DeltaDeathMerchant became the first of the self-proclaimed Special Forces community members that occasionally inhabit the posting dens of Arfcom. Their knowledge and experience of high-speed covert operations are the hallmarks of their posts. When challenged by members for verification or further questioning, these members will frequently be unable to reveal more info due to OPSEC considerations. Further demands for accountability will typically result in a “I don’t care what you guys think” post followed by a self-inflicted cancelling of their member account.

- - - - -

Username: Foxtrot-Uniform

This profiled member created the Arfcom genre of “Asshole.” Foxtrot-Uniform and the follow-on “Assholes” can usually be counted on to make inappropriate comments at the most inopportune of times. If another member posts that their sister is dying of leukemia, the Asshole will ask for pics of her in a bikini. When chastised for his remarks, he will claim that Arfcom is getting to be “too PC.”

- - - - -

Username: BettyBoobies

BettyBoobies was the first of the female attention-whores to discover this site. Betty first introduced herself as a 19 year old college freshman who enjoyed nude modeling and was also interested in getting into guns. BettyBoobies first thread ran a full seventeen pages thereby marking a new record of personally offered gun expertise services on the web.

- - - - -

Username: M4geryMike

This poster was the first of a most recently developed group of “Dupe” posters. The Dupe-posters spend hour after hour on Arfcom and take an unexplained delight and smug satisfaction in being the first to identify dupe topics by posting “DUPE!!!” Of course in doing so, they raise the duped topic back to the top of Page 1.

- - - - -

Username: StormSchnitzel

StormSchnitzel was the first “88" to arrive at Arfcom. StormSchnitzel could be counted on to make veiled racial remarks in any thread which involved a non-white member. Eventually, his Aryan superiority led to his linking of topics to his favorite Nazi website along with the comment of “Hey guys - what do you think of this thread that someone forwarded to me?”

StormSchnitzel’s account was cyber-deloused immediately afterwards.

- - - - -

Username: Statute_Of_Liberty

SOL was the inventor of the cop-bashing thread due to several personal experiences with LEOs. SOL is expected to renew his account here in 5-7 years depending upon his behavior.

- - - - -

Username: HappyHubby

HappyHubby led a heavily monitored existence on the web. As such, he could be counted on to continuously post glowing comments about his wife and marriage. HappyHubby’s account eventually fell into disuse after he accidentally left his troll account, “KillTheBitch”, logged in at home.

- - - - -

Username: Boston_Bruiser

Boston_Bruiser was the first Arfcom member to threaten to kick another members ass from the safety of his mother’s basement.

- - - - -

Username: McUzi / Blaze-of-Glory / Imbroglio / Cyanide

This individual is the epitome of trolls. His specialty was riding the fine line of the Code-of-Conduct. He is seen pictured above with his wife, brother and co-worker - all who have identical IP address accounts.

- - - - -

Thank you very much.  
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:06:23 PM EDT
[#1]
/claps

Pretty well done.

Don't forget the traitor guy.. red rebel? Or somethin like that.

ETA: Rebel grey.
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:09:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:13:50 PM EDT
[#3]
classic.
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:14:23 PM EDT
[#4]
What about TitaniumT?  Who could forget the petite blonde in need of AR advice?
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:16:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn, Imbroglio was actually McUzi?  I always thought he was Paul.

Edtied to add:  I thought sarrrah somethingorother (can't remember her SN) was the first BettyBoobies.
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:17:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:17:50 PM EDT
[#7]
what ultimately happened to 47?
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#8]
What, nothing on Heilo, the guy with the bathroom larger than your house?

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:18:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Brings a chuckle each time.
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:19:07 PM EDT
[#10]
wheres squat dog?
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:22:57 PM EDT
[#12]

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Hydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.

I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of whay you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really,stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective...

Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right".Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

I have this saved on my computer.  I think it was directed at Rik, but I can't be sure.
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:25:14 PM EDT
[#13]
What about Sgt.AR15? Though I was not lucky enough to bath in his divine presence while he was here, I have heard a great many things of him.
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:29:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:29:42 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Hydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.

I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of whay you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really,stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective...

Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right".Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

I have this saved on my computer.  I think it was directed at Rik, but I can't be sure.

DANG!
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:31:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

DANG!

I loved McUzi.  He was always good for a laugh, especially if RikWriter was around.
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:37:41 PM EDT
[#17]
So what did Statute_Of_Liberty get 5-7 for?

Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:44:49 PM EDT
[#18]
In before someone tries to emulate all their styles in a single post.
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:45:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DANG!

WOW!!!!!   I think that guy could almost Out Taunt the French guys from Monty Python!

What about Arock?    

-K
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:48:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:55:31 PM EDT
[#21]
That was great!   It's like living in LA again!
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:58:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Hm.  Nothing about thick headed moderators dispensing justice left and right?

How about guys like our reservist dentist, CramerRD, who cheerfully took his military pay as a true blue patriot but said he would rather face a court martial than go to a war zone?
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 8:58:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Excellent again!!!!  
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 9:04:30 PM EDT
[#24]
What happened to  that Swiss chick copperred?  She and some other dude did a pretty comprehensive ballistics study of the 5.56 in various barrel lengths and with different projectiles.
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 9:06:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 9:06:27 PM EDT
[#26]
I think BettyBoobies is actually Clean_cut
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 9:08:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Yep! That pretty much covers them.
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 9:09:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 9:31:06 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Making bottle openers, and selling them in shotgun news..
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 9:32:59 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
What happened to  that Swiss chick copperred?  She and some other dude did a pretty comprehensive ballistics study of the 5.56 in various barrel lengths and with different projectiles.

You must be thinking about Tatjana who did lots of ballistic gel testing along with Brouhaha. She and Troy also did the Ammo Oracle.

Last I heard of her, she was somewhere down in South America and looking to purchase an airplane. I haven't seen her on the site in a long time, but I'm sure we'll see her again at some point when she isn't busy. That is unless she flew the plane she was wishing to purchase into the side of a hill. I hope that's not the case, as she was an awesome ammo expert and rather cute as well.
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 9:35:34 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You must be thinking about Tatjana who did lots of ballistic gel testing along with Brouhaha. She and Troy also did the Ammo Oracle.

Last I heard of her, she was somewhere down in South America and looking to purchase an airplane. I haven't seen her on the site in a long time, but I'm sure we'll see her again at some point when she isn't busy. That is unless she flew the plane she was wishing to purchase into the side of a hill. I hope that's not the case, as she was an awesome ammo expert and rather cute as well.

Yeah, that was her.  Her AIM SN was copperred and she had a website that was something like "copperred radio."
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 10:18:39 PM EDT
[#32]
While I'm asking about members I haven't seen since my return, what happened to NSF_Jojo?
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 10:34:37 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I thought it was Garandman. But it definitely fits Rik to a tee.
Link Posted: 6/28/2006 11:18:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Are these guys legends yet??

Link Posted: 6/29/2006 3:02:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Man, too bad I missed most of them.  Just reading threads about some of them has made me wish I had found this site earlier.

I am always a day late and dollar short.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2006 3:46:21 AM EDT
[#36]
OOoohhh arrrgh can ya smell it?
Link Posted: 6/29/2006 4:07:18 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks.
Link Posted: 6/29/2006 4:10:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Memories.. sniff, sniff...   I think I was in Iraq when Imbroglio got busted so I never heard the story about how he was McUzi.  I always had a suspicion that  Imbroglio was Goat Boy!
Link Posted: 6/29/2006 4:31:46 AM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 6/29/2006 4:48:44 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Man, too bad I missed most of them.  Just reading threads about some of them has made me wish I had found this site earlier.

I am always a day late and dollar short.  

Psssst.

This is a parody.  The folks listed aren't real.  (except for the trolls)  You see, it's a joke...or at least something like that.
Link Posted: 6/29/2006 4:54:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/29/2006 5:09:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/29/2006 5:13:18 AM EDT
[#43]
old-schoo

Link Posted: 7/18/2006 2:28:30 PM EDT
[#44]
who dat
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:55:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Okay, that's freaking awesome.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 8:06:14 PM EDT
[#46]
all those insults to rikwriter seemed really familiar so I checked, and YUP!! I have an insult generating program that those are all from. it's hella OLD too.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 9:00:50 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
<center><table width=85% border=0><tr><td width=100% class=textQuote><hr height=1px color=black noshade>Quoted:

<hr height=1px color=black noshade>

How does that get you 5-7?
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 9:05:29 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
<center><table width=85% border=0><tr><td width=100% class=textQuote><hr height=1px color=black noshade>Quoted:

Pssst.

It's a joke.

It didn't really happen.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 9:13:06 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pssst.

It's a joke.

It didn't really happen.

Pssst, why are we whispering?
Link Posted: 8/8/2006 3:28:48 PM EDT
[#50]

-blue
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top