Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 9/17/2009 12:58:26 PM EST
Picked up 70 rounds of .44 magnum(1 box WWB and one box of Winchester premium 250 grain hollowpoints), 35 rounds of CCI Blazer .44 Special(200 grain gold dot) and about 120 rounds once fired .44 brass. $40 for everything. Also found a new take off 20 gauge youth bird barrel for $60. Not a bad day of gun shopping at all
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:10:35 PM EST
Where did you stumble on to this at?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:21:24 PM EST
Originally Posted By hammerkill:

The .44 ammo was FTF from a friend-he had a Super Blackhawk a few years ago and didn't sell the ammo with the gun. He mentioned this weekend that he had some ammo left and I asked what he wanted for it-I'd have happily paid a bit more-we all know thw WWB is $32/box on a good day(meaning when Walmart has some). As far as the shotgun barrel, an area gunshop has an A frame rack withsevral shotgun barrels on it. The 870 barrel was the only one not marked. Lots of dust on it, but no rust and no sign of being used. I asked the price, dealer said "how about $60 for the barrel and I won't carge you for the dust".

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:21:57 PM EST
Originally Posted By hammerkill:

The .44 ammo was FTF from a friend-he had a Super Blackhawk a few years ago and didn't sell the ammo with the gun. He mentioned this weekend that he had some ammo left and I asked what he wanted for it-I'd have happily paid a bit more-we all know thw WWB is $32/box on a good day(meaning when Walmart has some). As far as the shotgun barrel, an area gunshop has an A frame rack withsevral shotgun barrels on it. The 870 barrel was the only one not marked. Lots of dust on it, but no rust and no sign of being used. I asked the price, dealer said "how about $60 for the barrel and I won't carge you for the dust".

Top Top