Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2015 2:22:39 AM EDT
I need some advice I am starting a business that will supply local shops with processed brass
And was considering offering processed brass with primers installed but I am not sure if that would be considered manufacturing ammo?
I'm in California . Any advice is appreciated.
Thank you
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 2:36:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I need some advice I am starting a business that will supply local shops with processed brass
And was considering offering processed brass with primers installed but I am not sure if that would be considered manufacturing ammo?
Thank you
View Quote

Lol.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 3:16:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thank you
View Quote

Don't. Just don't.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 3:20:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Do it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 3:24:08 AM EDT
[#4]
IIRC Federal law has a specific definition of ammunition. what you're describing does not meet the federal definition of the law.

it may be an executable offence in California
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top