Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2002 5:58:43 PM EDT
Anyone watching this crap?

They're smearing the hell out of gun rights advocates, even suggesting that one of them killed Tom Wales.

Next this really stupid reinactment smearing kids in sunday school. Showed a little kid faking dropping a hunk of paper to look up his sunday school teachers skirt. Wtf? They needed that to get the story about a murder story across?

Now they're bashing a militia guy who "may be planning terrorist attacks." Steve Anderson? Anyone know the real story on this guy?

Link Posted: 4/20/2002 6:07:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Now they're bashing a militia guy who "may be planning terrorist attacks." Steve Anderson? Anyone know the real story on this guy?
View Quote

He was an active member of Assault Web, until he fled!
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 6:09:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't get me started on that slimeball John Walsh. The guy has made a career out of his son's death, if it weren't for Adam Walsh's murder this con-artist would be selling OxyClean or something. Is it just me or does this guy sicken anyone else????
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 6:15:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I said back when Wales  got shot that he would be the next gun control martyr. IIRC, there was a LOT of speculation his wife may have had hand in it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:55:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

He was an active member of Assault Web, until he fled!
View Quote

No kidding? Kind of makes you wonder about getting on the "gov's list" by browsing net message boards. What did he do that got them on to him?
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 9:01:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Don't get me started on that slimeball John Walsh. The guy has made a career out of his son's death, if it weren't for Adam Walsh's murder this con-artist would be selling OxyClean or something. Is it just me or does this guy sicken anyone else????
View Quote

FOX was going to cancel AMW 2 years ago due to  VERY poor ratings. Letters from police and their departments kept the show on the air.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 9:04:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Steve Anderson posted under the name "BullDogRadio" on AssWeb. He was a Moderator on Gunnfixers militia forum.

The feds are after him because he tried to kill a sheriff's deputy during a car stop. According to his Militia commander, Charlie Puckett, Steve hadnt been taking his meds and had a full auto AK in the truck he didnt want to be caught with. So he opened up on the deputy.

AMW is wasting their time though. Because the smart money says Steve anderson ate his gun after the first couple of nights on the run.

Link Posted: 4/20/2002 9:11:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Did he "flee" AssWeb, or was he banned? Just curious....

Scott

Link Posted: 4/20/2002 9:36:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Did he "flee" AssWeb, or was he banned?
View Quote

Neither. In fact the nuts over there consider him a hero.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top