BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 9:13:38 AM EDT
Anyone here play it?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope.

All the cool kids are either playing Battlefield 2 or Oblivion.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:52:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Anyone here play it?

I do sometimes... I am waiting for that Stryker Vehicle they keep saying they are going to put in...

Nathan
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:08:54 AM EDT
[#3]
AA is a great game, and the price is right. Better than that milquetoast of a game 'BF2'.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:29:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Bah!  America's Army is Nazi propaganda
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:26:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyone here play it?

I do sometimes... I am waiting for that Stryker Vehicle they keep saying they are going to put in...
Nathan

This summer, IIRC. I love playing with the RWS and the Mk19 grenade launcher, just lobbing 40mms all over the battefield.  OpFor doesnt have a chance.

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:03:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyone here play it?

Nathan

This summer, IIRC. I love playing with the RWS and the Mk19 grenade launcher, just lobbing 40mms all over the battefield.  OpFor doesnt have a chance.

Kharn

What Level is the Mk19 40mm in? Is it in one of the new maps or something?

Nathan
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:59:37 PM EDT
[#7]
There used to be quite a few who played here, and we had an AA AR15 clan.  

aaotracker.4players.de/clanprofile.php?clanid=12120

Most of the more active members are now playing BF2.  

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:29:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyone here play it?

Nathan

Kharn

Nathan

Its not in any level.

thes is the 25mm Bushmaster cannon in one or two IIRC
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:52:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyone here play it?

Nathan

Kharn

Nathan

The Army has an internal version that is used for high-tech training devices, Javelin, CROWS/RWS, TOW, etc are all included. They keep them seperate since the internal version can require an exact computer configuration, rather than having to be compatible with every computer on the planet, so they can pump up all the graphics settings without worrying about tech support. Eventually the public version will catch up with the internal version.

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:48:29 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyone here play it?

Nathan

I heard that back in 2004. Looks like it has gone the way of the Ares Shrike or Robinson XCR.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:56:21 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyone here play it?

Nathan

I heard that back in 2004. Looks like it has gone the way of the Ares Shrike or Robinson XCR.

Its been delayed several times, yes, but they most definitely have working Strykers, HMMWV, LAV, T-80, ~10-ton trucks (HMMT?), technicals, and several other vehicles. They just arent sharing them yet.

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:01:00 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
There used to be quite a few who played here, and we had an AA AR15 clan.  

aaotracker.4players.de/clanprofile.php?clanid=12120

Most of the more active members are now playing BF2.  

I found my name: fearless warrior. HOOAH
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:18:59 AM EDT
[#13]
I stopped playing AA when the developers basically had their heads stuck up their asses and said, "There will NEVER be pistols in the game, EVER"... two weeks later, they added M9/Makarovs to the sniper loadouts

They also couldn't fix the Trijicon Reflex bug for almost a year+. Basically when you used the Reflex sight, the front sight tower mysteriously disappeared when you can CLEARLY see the front sight tower through the reflex sight as you zoomed in (I showed screen captures and everything).
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:07:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Still a Beta tester and still actively compete in a league.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top