Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2001 9:03:28 PM EDT
This is what our enemies say. Can someone explin this to me? WTF??? They say we kill people by the thousands! WTF are they talking about?!

If it wasnt' for us, these fuckers would still be starving and living in the stone age.

Can anyone begin to shed light on this?
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:05:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Its just a little preemptive protesting.  Six months from now, it'll be true and they won't be around to complain about it anymore.[:D]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Most of the so called Islamic peoples seem to have a superiority complex.  Doesn't matter they would sucking sand without us. They think they are allahs chosen and that we are satan. Its kind of funny because Islam is derived from a word that means peace.  These buggers have been killing each other for centuries. I have seen a lot of Arabic people on the News tonight. They were complaining about the ethnic harassment.  They all said they were praying for peace.  NOT ONE SAID, "I am an American and the bombig was wrong."
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:12:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess I just dont understand how we are the "Great Evil" when we feed the world. I dont understand how we can be the "Great Oppressor" when hundreds of thousands of Americans have died [b]FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S FREEDOM!!!!!![/b]

This makes me sick.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:55:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally posted by FMJunkie

"Its just a little preemptive protesting. Six months from now, it'll be true and they won't be around to complain about it anymore."

Thats pretty darn funny lmao!

No Slack!
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 9:54:53 AM EDT
[#5]
We are unfortunately, *not* savages.

I saw "real" savages on a Brazilian rainforest documentary.  They attended a meeting with govt. officials wearing paint, feathers, body piercing, and even had spears(I think).  They looked to me like they possessed  dignity and good judgement.  I can remember admiring them.

I can say the same thing about some African tribes I've seen in National Geographic/Cable TV.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:05:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:41:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Deathby AR15,

Our enemies call us this for a number of reasons.  

Our foreign policy over the last 35 years has included a lot  of miltary actions.  Starting with VN thru now we have dropped a lot of bombs.  You have to decide for yourself if  these were all justified or not.  

The Arab extremist world is only informed via biased sources.  People in Iraq mostly don't hear anything Saddam doesn't want them to.  Palestinians hear little to nothing.  

From our perspective all our actions are taken in response to aggressors around the world.  Our perspective is these actions are to protect people from aggressors and were always in reaction to their attacks.  Their perspective is it is none of our business.

In any case, right or wrong, our activity around the world has created a lot of enemies.  Personally, I have been predicting some sort of terrorism in the USA for years.  Never in my wildest did I think it would be this magnitude.  

Perhaps it was unavoidable.  As the worlds leading economic and military power there was no way to not get dragged into some things.  The only question now is, do we continue to do the right thing, or do we overreact and snuff out thousands of possibly innocent civilians in our rage?

I for one don't think the govt has to react NOW.  We need deliberation, intel, and legitimate TARGETS.

James
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:49:40 AM EDT
[#8]
I thought "Innocent" Civilians were "Legitimate Targets!"

Just like the "Innocent Civilians" in Somalia when the Helicopter was downed.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 11:36:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I thought "Innocent" Civilians were "Legitimate Targets!"

Just like the "Innocent Civilians" in Somalia when the Helicopter was downed.
View Quote

Look how they treat their people.  It seems like the liberals would be jumping out of their skin to liberate these people.   In addition, since when did liberals care who were killed in the interest of “justice.”  Lets put Janet in charge of freeing the children from the evil influence of the Taliban.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 11:55:38 AM EDT
[#10]
[left]yea they said when we were over there in saudi we contaminated there soil, I mean i take more baths than they do! [:)] we help these people to fight russia and now were enemies! this just don't make a lot of sence at all.[/left]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 2:14:23 PM EDT
[#11]
"I am an American and the bombig was wrong."

I am an American & the bombing was beyond wrong.  It was utterly evil & I hope the bastards are found & dealt with accordingly.

Link Posted: 9/15/2001 2:41:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I guess I just dont understand how we are the "Great Evil" when we feed the world. I dont understand how we can be the "Great Oppressor" when hundreds of thousands of Americans have died FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S FREEDOM!!!!!!
View Quote

One reason we are the great evil to the third world is the same reason some minorities hate whites: "They got it; we want it!"

Eddie

Link Posted: 9/15/2001 2:47:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This is what our enemies say. Can someone explin this to me? WTF??? They say we kill people by the thousands! WTF are they talking about?!

If it wasnt' for us, these fuckers would still be starving and living in the stone age.

View Quote

If they say that now, wonder(but dont care)what their going to say once we start to fight back.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 11:46:49 PM EDT
[#14]
"Terrorist's are the savages"

Link Posted: 9/16/2001 6:15:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, starving anyway...
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 6:16:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Most of the so called Islamic peoples seem to have a superiority complex.  Doesn't matter they would sucking sand without us. They think they are allahs chosen and that we are satan. Its kind of funny because Islam is derived from a word that means peace.  These buggers have been killing each other for centuries. I have seen a lot of Arabic people on the News tonight. They were complaining about the ethnic harassment.  They all said they were praying for peace.  NOT ONE SAID, "I am an American and the bombig was wrong."
View Quote

Unfortunately I have been witnessing the same response you mentioned. Sad
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top