Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2017 2:48:30 PM EST
Ever since Rifleman went digital I have downloaded a pdf copy to my desktop each month. Now with the September 2017 issue I do not see that option available any more.
Does anyone know what happened? Some new NRA policy?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:28:58 PM EST
Had the same problems and the stupid app doesn't work on tablet or phone which is why I used PDF.
Tagged for a work around hopefully.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:48:04 PM EST
I downloaded the mobile app and used the generic username and password they gave me the clicked on the download link and it grabbed a PDF. Give it a shot then transfer that to your PC or whatever you use to read.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:16:53 PM EST
I emailed NRA digital support and they emailed back a direct link to the September magazine pdf. Did not say why there is no longer a download link on the magazine application for desktop.

Seems to be no access control on the link they gave me, so I wonder if its supposed to be available to anyone.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:10:29 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mjzman:

I emailed NRA digital support and they emailed back a direct link to the September magazine pdf. Did not say why there is no longer a download link on the magazine application for desktop.

Seems to be no access control on the link they gave me, so I wonder if its supposed to be available to anyone.
View Quote
The app was just a web link as well. The password was a standard in the email open to everyone so not sure what is going on.
Top Top