Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 7:41:18 PM EST
What a freaky ass movie. I am watching it now, and to be honest the plot line for this scares me or than any of that fake shit that is supposed to scare people
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:43:21 PM EST
Christian Bale IMHO is probaly the most underrated male actor out there....
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:44:20 PM EST
Good movie. *points above my avatar*
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:45:33 PM EST
just saw it a few nights ago. it was almost like a comedy.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:46:25 PM EST
Originally Posted By xaaronx:

Thing that scares me is I bet there are a shit ton of people like that out there
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:46:52 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/15/2009 7:48:18 PM EST by godrilla47]
The staple/nail gun had no air going to it.... WUWT
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:46:55 PM EST

It's not?

I remember watching that in the theaters while I was in college and laughing my ass off through most of the movie.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:50:30 PM EST
I have to return some video tapes.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:50:46 PM EST
Originally Posted By ScaryBlackGuns:

It's not?

I remember watching that in the theaters while I was in college and laughing my ass off through most of the movie.

I know I cheered when he hit the hooker with the chainsaw from five flights up.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:52:20 PM EST

Originally Posted By godrilla47:
The staple/nail gun had no air going to it.... WUWT
Battery powered.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:52:57 PM EST
What did he do to the Hookers in the first scene with them? With the Hanger?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:54:33 PM EST
Do you like Huey Lewis and the news?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:55:02 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/15/2009 7:56:46 PM EST by thelastgunslinger]
Great, strange, hilarious film.

The business card scene is awesome.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:55:10 PM EST

It is a comedy.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:55:12 PM EST
Originally Posted By Bluewaterheaven:
What did he do to the Hookers in the first scene with them? With the Hanger?

I believe he beats/whips them with it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:56:44 PM EST
I havent seen it. My friends always say I remind them of the guy from that movie.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:57:59 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/15/2009 7:58:11 PM EST by blackfly53]
"I wanna know what her head would look like on a stick!"
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:58:43 PM EST
Originally Posted By raven:

It is a comedy.

i should have thrown one of these in there
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:00:48 PM EST
Awesome movie.

A few years back we had an American Psycho theme party at my buddies. Lots of suits, headphones, briefcases, rain slickers and axes. Took some of the black VHS cases and set them around the house... fun times.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:03:35 PM EST
Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:05:55 PM EST
The book is great, the cunt who made the movie ruined it... I mean it's a good movie, but it could have been better, read the book...
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:08:30 PM EST
damn you just reminded me that that i have it on blu-ray and i never even broke the seal on the thing - it was free from sony
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:09:05 PM EST
Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

HEY PAUL!

Classic................

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:15:06 PM EST
Originally Posted By rykn0w:
Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since therelease of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn'tunderstand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was onDuke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I thinkInvisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epicmeditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enrichesthe meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe.Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins andRutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument.Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, thesheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism.Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land ofConfusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusivepolitical authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting.Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard inrock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole.Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and thereforemore satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the AirTonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it.But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of thegroup, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This isSussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:20:18 PM EST
The fucking scene with the cop car, wtf
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:20:42 PM EST
Actually I'm more so focused on the ops color rendition of his avatar. Its good but.....

Not good Enough....
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:28:16 PM EST
This scene is about half way through this clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK4sa48Tvxc&feature=related

Originally Posted By rykn0w:
Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since therelease of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn'tunderstand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was onDuke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I thinkInvisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epicmeditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enrichesthe meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe.Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins andRutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument.Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, thesheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism.Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land ofConfusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusivepolitical authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting.Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard inrock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole.Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and thereforemore satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the AirTonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it.But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of thegroup, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This isSussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:39:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By thelastgunslinger:
Great, strange, hilarious film.

The business card scene is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoIvd3zzu4Y

That's the scene that really stuck with me. Great piece of acting.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:40:37 PM EST
Originally Posted By Zach556:

Before, yes. Not so much now.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:42:31 PM EST
Originally Posted By Zach556:

qft this movie was one of the best cult flicks of its time

I remember when I was in high school and people would not shut up about this movie..
Top Top