Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2001 7:10:40 PM EDT
American Liberty Foundation will be running some pro-gun TV ads.  go to [url]http://www.americanlibertyfoundation.org/second.htm[/url] and check out their website.  There is an opportunity to join if you so desire.  It seems a little pricey, but $100 one time and never again is not too bad.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:53:08 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 8:19:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Excellent commercials, particularly the 'Intruder' one.  I thought it was going to end rather badly, so I was pleasantly surprised by what happened next.

Course, rather than the handcuffing, I'd rather have seen the chalk outline boys come in to do their thing, but I know that might be going a little overboard for the 'masses.'

Eric The(IDial911[u]After[/u]IEmptyTheMag)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 10:46:22 PM EDT
[#3]
btt
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 10:58:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 1:58:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By DVD Tracker:
Damn, that third commercial is funny...
View Quote
That is funny.  Several years ago, I actually suggested to one of my anti-gun acquaintances that they post a 'no guns in this house' sign, but they wouldn't do it.  Did any of you guys who have posted consider joining?
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 12:05:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, I guess fantasizing about the SHTF and when we are gonna have a war is more important than getting behind an organization that could do some good.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 7:07:54 PM EDT
[#7]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top