Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/22/2006 4:04:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/22/2006 4:11:29 PM EDT by chapperjoe]
Eery how accurate they are. I got caught up watching it this year and the vegas odds are dead on and were up before last night's first live performances.

guy who everyone wants to win:

girl who everyone wants to win:

guy who will win:

girl who will win:

in the end, both will cash out over the next year.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:20:21 PM EDT
Page 4 and no replies... LOL

No one wants to admit they watch it.

I have seen parts of it, but my wife follows it (it's on right now, in the other room). The best part of the series is the beginning, when all the weirdos are on. Not as much fun once it gets "serious."

I think it was last week when they realized that the twins were both wanted in another state. LOL... apparently they were recognized, and have been held pending extradition.

Another part I find humorous is that when some of them ultimately are rejected, they get abusive and trashy. Like my wife says, you can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl.

I'd choose the blonde over the others for overall appeal.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:39:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/22/2006 5:40:07 PM EDT by chapperjoe]
the chick on bottom blows them all away. but the guy is favored by vegas. guess moer chicks vote!

And IU am secure enough in my masculinity to admot that I watch it........... I think. HEck there are some good lookers on!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:53:43 PM EDT
I like the hot tall brunette twin and the skinny white trash blonde with the daddy in prison.

The little Black chick with the singing heritage is a hellofa singer though..
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:00:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sixgunsblazing:
I like the hot tall brunette twin and the skinny white trash blonde with the daddy in prison.

The little Black chick with the singing heritage is a hellofa singer though..

I think the twin is a little gharish (sp?).... too cher looking for me. the traioler chick has got the 'root for her' factor. but the winner is clear on the wimminz side.
Top Top