Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/17/2002 6:10:55 PM EDT
I am posting this because I believe that I have to inform as many people as possible about what may very soon come to pass. We need to be ready to do what is necessary. I believe that this Prophecy may come to pass as soon as next year, the reason I believe this is because of what I have read about Illinois and what Mayor Dailey of Chicago is planning on doing if one of his fellow anti-gunners who is running for the office of governor is elected.  I believe there will be an insurrection in Illinois and this insurrection will be in the midsection of our country, as this Prophecy foretold.  So please decide for yourself if you believe this may come to pass, but check out the rest of his Prophecies before you decide, thank you.

http://www.aleph-tav.org/dum-index.html

America will Burn
Dumitru Duduman's Prophecies, Dreams, And Visions from the Lord
Late one night, I could not sleep, The children were sleeping on the luggage. My wife and daughter were crying, I went outside and walked around. I didn't want them to see me cry. I walked around the building, crying and saying, "God! Whey did you punish me? Why did you bring me into this country? I can't understand anybody. If I try to ask anybody anything, all I hear is, "I don't know."

I stopped in front of the apartment and sat on a large rock. Suddenly a bright light came toward me. I jumped to my feet because it looked as if a car was coming directly at me, attempting to run me down! I thought the Romanian Secret Police had tracked me to America, and now they were trying to kill me. But it wasn't a car at all. As the light approached, it surrounded me. From the light I heard the same voice that I had heard so many times in prison.

He said "Dumitru, why are you so despaired?" I said, "Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me to this country? I have nowhere to lay my head down. I can't understand anybody." He said, "Dumitru, didn't I tell you I am here with you, also? I brought you to this country because this country will burn." I said, 'then why did you bring me here to burn? Why didn't you let me die in my own country? You should have let me die in jail in Romania! He said, "Dumitru, have patience so I can tell you. Get on this." I got on something next to him. I don't know what it was. I also know that I was not asleep. It was not a dream. It was not a vision. I was awake just as I am now.

========================================

He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! Its sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked. I said, "No." He said "This is New York. This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he showed me all of Florida, "This is Florida." he said. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn."

Then he took me back home to the rock where we had begun. "IN ONE DAY IT WILL BURN! All of this I have shown you"
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:12:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I said, "What will you do with the church?" He said, "I want to save the church, but the churches have forsaken me." I said, "How did they forsake you?" He said, "The people praise themselves. The honor that the people are supposed to give Jesus Christ, they take upon themselves. In the churches there are divorces. There is adultery in the churches. There are homosexuals in the churches. There is abortion in the churches and all other sins that are possible.

Because of all the sin, I have left some of the churches. You must yell in a loud voice that they must put an end to their sinning. They must turn toward the Lord. The Lord never gets tired of forgiving. They must draw close to the Lord, and live a clean life. If they have sinned until now, they must put an end to it, and start a new life as the Bible tells them to live."  

I said, "How will America burn?" America is the most powerful country in this world. Why did you bring us here to burn? Why didn't you at least let us die where ALL the Dudumans have died?"

He said, "Remember this, Dumitru. The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America. When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety - from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico,,.." (He told me two other countries, but I didn't remember what they were.) "...they will bomb the nuclear warehouses. When they explode, America will burn!"

"What will you do with the Church of the Lord? How will you save the ones that will turn toward you?" I asked. He said, "Tell them this: how I saved the three young ones from the furnace of fire, and how I saved Daniel in the lions den, is the same way I will save them."

When I heard all of this I said, "if you are truly the angel of the Lord, and everything you have told me is true, then all you have said must be written in the Bible." He said, "Tell everyone to read from Jeremiah 51:8-15, Revelation chapter 18, and Zechariah chapter 14, where Christ fights against those who possess the earth.  

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:14:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Wire coathanger? Check!
Thermal gloves? Check!
Hot dogs and marshmallows? Check and check!

Let the prophecy begin.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:17:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn dude! I'm glad you did not take any of this out of contex or twist the facts.
God know what crazy stuff you would come up with if you did.

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:18:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool. When it happens, at first it will be like Gettysburg where the nouveau riche come out for tea and crumpets to watch the soldiers.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:20:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn
I read the whole thing
Damn
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:24:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh geez....everybody I have to appologize. He must have started sniffing my bottle of model airplane glue, again. I will take Sniper out for some fresh air. When we come back, he should be right as rain. Sorry about the crazy post!
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:30:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I have never done acid before, but now I think I know what an acid trip would be like. [@:D]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:32:20 PM EDT
[#8]

It is really hard to take a man with the last name Doo Doo Man seriously!

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:38:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey anyone got any spare tinfoil ?? PLEASE !!!!
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:58:08 PM EDT
[#10]
must         get        beanie
[img]http://www.dailyhumor.net/pics/accidentinpants.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 7:07:30 PM EDT
[#11]
this makes sense to me
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 7:27:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Florida?!?!  [i]FLORIDA?!?!?![/i]

Land of the giant rat with a castle?

Land of idiot voters?

Sodom and Gomorrah?

That's a bit harsh, don't you think?

(Vegas, now....)
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 7:34:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Glad I moved out of Florida in June... Timing is everything.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 7:50:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Should I even read the post, or should I turn tail and run from this post?
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Laugh if you will but if it starts coming true you better get ready to be nuked. If you take the time to check out the link you may start to believe. By the way he is a real priest who smuggled Bibles into communist Romania, was arrested, and tortured and while he was imprisoned was visited by the Archangel Michael who showed the priest these visions. So everyone is free to believe or to not believe, if he is a false prophet then there is nothing to worry about, but if the prophesy is true, and the Illinois gun grab actually happens, it is better to be prepared then to not be prepared when America starts to Burn. If you are a sinner then you better stop sinning and ask our Lord for forgiveness for the end time is near.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:10:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Florida?!?!  [i]FLORIDA?!?!?![/i]

Land of the giant rat with a castle?

Land of idiot voters?

Sodom and Gomorrah?

That's a bit harsh, don't you think?

(Vegas, now....)
View Quote

What!?! law off my state man.
If Al and his band of mery men had rolled in to your town you would have just as BS for every one to have fun with

BTW:Thanks for John McCommie[;D]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:16:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Dude, you really need to do some reading in Revelation and Ezekiel for yourself, especially about the "many false prophets", tribulation, Antichrist, ten kingdoms, Israel's peace, and a lot more.

The end may be near but not that frigging near!

Jake
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:57:06 PM EDT
[#18]
I have read Revelation and I keep reading it and I believe that the end is that near. By the way I did not mean to imply that the antichrist will return next year and this will be the battle of Armageddon, just that this Prophecy may just be coming true we will not know for sure until it has come true and by that time it will be too late. I believe that the end will come and our Lord will return in 2012. There are plenty of signs that we are very near the end time and this Prophecy is just one of them. Look at the condition of the United States and the rest of the World and tell me that we are not in the very beginning of the end times. Time is short and we need to clean up our act and return to God before it is too late.  

There are many Prophecies that point to the end times coming very soon and even if most of them are false if just one of them is true then what does that mean.  

This is all food for though and everyone is free to believe or not to believe, as for me I shall believe since it is safer to believe then not to believe and I have nothing to lose, except my perverted pleasures, by believing in this Prophecy and returning to God.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:32:39 PM EDT
[#19]
So if I charge something on one of those 'no payment for a year' specials I shouldn't have to worry about having to pay it off???

Woohoo, free stuff! Go get it while you can!!
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:36:25 PM EDT
[#20]
[whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko]

Hey...somebody had to do it.[BD]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:38:40 PM EDT
[#21]
So what's your point?
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:41:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Why 2012? Where does that come from in the scripture?

Jake
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:47:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

...while he was imprisoned was visited by the Archangel [i] Michelle [/i]...

View Quote

Pics!!  We want pics!!  Woo hoo!!

(and does she have a sister?)
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:53:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Why 2012? Where does that come from in the scripture?
View Quote

Wait a minute - 2012????
I have got to start reading these threads more carefully!! I just called my boss up and told him I quit!! Now I have to find another job!!
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 10:52:46 PM EDT
[#25]

You may mock at Sniper_762x51, you may scoff at Sniper_762x51. In fact, it is predicted in the bible that many, in the end times, will mock and scoff at christians. The day of reckoning will surely will come, when you will regret your mocking, and scoffing. But don't let me bother you. Have your fun. Why would God want mockers and scoffers in heaven, anyway? There is another place prepared for those that mock and scoff.

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 11:45:00 PM EDT
[#26]
[img]www.champlainsoftware.com/Ed/billy.jpg[/img]
Sorry, couldn't resist. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 12:21:33 AM EDT
[#27]
If all of California, New York, and Florida are torched, along with the city of Las Vegas, where in the hell will the tourists go? Omaha? [whacko]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 12:28:25 AM EDT
[#28]
God only destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah when there was absolutely not one single person worth saving in those cities.  Do you really believe that there isn't a single decent person left in the USA?

I do not belive the sky is falling anytime soon, and I consider myself a Christian.  However, I do agree that there is alot of sin going on in the US, but the fight isn't over yet.  We good God loving people still have the power to turn this country around.

And also remember this.  No matter how many people become good and turn towards God there still will be evil in the world.  This is were most people buy into the crap of Revelations.  They see evil in the world and feel the end is near....yet evil has always been with us and always will be with us.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 2:03:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The day of reckoning will surely will come,

View Quote

That's a misinterpretation, dude. It used to read "The Day of The Wrecking". See John-Bob, 409: And there will be a Dodge with steel claws, yeah, and she will speak with a roar, and the steel-clad Mustang will have been given the power to do much damage, and everybody will rejoice.
Destruction Derby!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:25:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You may mock at Sniper_762x51, you may scoff at Sniper_762x51. In fact, it is predicted in the bible that many, in the end times, will mock and scoff at christians. The day of reckoning will surely will come, when you will regret your mocking, and scoffing. But don't let me bother you. Have your fun. Why would God want mockers and scoffers in heaven, anyway? There is another place prepared for those that mock and scoff.

View Quote

But why would you want to go to heaven?

After all, in heaven there is no beer.

And that's why we drink it here.

And when you're gone from here.

Your friends will be drinking all the beer.

*yes I am mocking you and your stupid prophecies.

I too know where America's nuclear warehouses are. I believe you can get them from Rand McNally.

Link Posted: 7/18/2002 4:07:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

isn't there something in that there book about false prophets as well?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 4:14:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By anti-gov-tinfoil-isn't there something in that there book about false prophets as well?
View Quote

Mark 13:22-23
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect if -- that were possible. So be on your guard. See I have told you everything ahead of time.
Matthew 7:15-20
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them."
Matthew 24:10-11
At that time many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
Matthew 24:24-25
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect -- if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time.
2 Corinthians 11:3-4 Paul and the False Apostles
But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. For if someone comes to you and preaches a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.
2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workman, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising then that his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. There end will be what their actions deserve.
2 Peter 2:1-3
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as their will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Sovereign Lord who brought them - bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up.
1 John 4:1-3
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is coming into the world.

I love my digital NIV :)
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 4:18:41 AM EDT
[#33]
What about Iowa?!?!?!  Why doesn't God just burn Iowa?!?!?!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 4:36:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What about Iowa?!?!?!  Why doesn't God just burn Iowa?!?!?!
View Quote

After all, everybody loves popcorn. 3:15 on my microwave.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:06:45 AM EDT
[#35]
A ferocious armed insurrection against a huge gun grab by the evil one, in Illinois.

Boy, I hope that's not next years BRC!!!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:07:25 AM EDT
[#36]
"By their fruits you will know them"
The Boldea family (The prophets daughter and grandson to whom he left his ministry) have been buying houses for themselves out of money donated to orphans...the ministry has been torn in half with law suits over accounting violations...
Cecil Pagel of Intervention Ministries of Dallas, TX was Hand of Helps accountant for many years and brought these accusations against the Boldeas who took over their father/grandfathers ministry..
Im not saying that the man's prophecies are false..just that what he left behind became corrupted...and that robbing of orphans isnt very Christian in my opinon...
I trust Mr. Pagels asessment for a variety of reasons...
The Duduman prophecies were promoted through a group called The Prophecy Club..which in itself has also been accused of mis use of donated funds..search Michael Bunkers website for his ongoing battles with this group if you like... [url]http://www.michaelbunker.com/[/url]
My point in bringing all of this up is how corrupted the agencies and persons may be that promote these "prophecies" ...
And as in anything... Caveat Emptor.. let the buyer beware...there are crooked politicians, judges, lawyers, doctors, law enforcement, mechanics, indian chiefs, candlestick makers, and gun part dealers....
And in some ways worst of all Prophets for Profit and those who Profit from Prophets..does this invalidate a prophecy?... I dunno...but it should make one think about the validity of the whole deal imo
[url]http://www.whatsaiththescripture.com/Prophets/Lords.Wrath.Approaches.html[/url] Virgina Boldea is still prophesying and I believe the family has moved back to Romania..
[url]http://www.loriswebs.com/endtimeprophets/duduman.html[/url]
A Citique Of Dudumans Prophecies
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:35:04 AM EDT
[#37]
One night, I was sitting outside my apartment on a rock...  

All of the sudden I was surrounded by a bright light...  

I cried aloud "Is that you Lord!?"  

A loud voice replied, "No, this is the police...  Go put your pants on..."

Or maybe not...
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:37:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The Duduman prophecies were promoted through a group called The Prophecy Club..which in itself has also been accused of mis use of donated funds..
View Quote
Is it just me, or is anyone else bothered by "prophecies" from a guy named "Duduman" (Doo-doo man?) espoused by a group known as "The Prophecy Club?"

[i]Sign up now and get 10 prophecies for a penny!  Use the special insert and get an extra prophecy absolutely free!*  All you have to do is agree to purchase six prophecies at regular Club prices in the next two years!

*[size=1]$12.95 shipping and handling charges apply.[/size=1][/i]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:47:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

... Prophets for Profit ...

View Quote

ROTFLMAO!  Imagine that, somehow there's always a need for money from the faithful...

D(I-mock-and-scoff-in-your-general-direction)Scott
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:19:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
[img]www.champlainsoftware.com/Ed/billy.jpg[/img]
Sorry, couldn't resist. [:D]
View Quote

LMAO!!! I have that DVD too [beer]

Glad I live in Indiana... nothing in there about Indiana burning...

Tyler
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:56:21 AM EDT
[#41]
With all due respect sniper, Revelation theme is simple, its victory in Christ. It foretold of roman persecution to Christian around 50-60 AD, its reassured them to keep the faith. God allowed them to be put to the acid test, you can read into Rev anyway you want, but its doesn't tell of our future it already came to pass.  

Kar98 has the scriptures listed to warn us against FALSE prophets, God could send someone if he wanted to, but CLEARLY reveled he would not thru the scriptures. Who do you believe, I'll trust God word.

In addition NO ONE knows the date, not even the son save for the father ONLY. That's clear!

I don't buy future predictions, but its makes for interesting reading, I will agree that the world will be destroyed by fire.

sgtar15 explains it well, there are ALOT of good Christians fighting the fight, I encourage you to do the same instead of worrying when the sky will fall .
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:19:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Wing nut....party of 1.....your table is now ready.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:30:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
With all due respect sniper, Revelation theme is simple, its victory in Christ. It foretold of roman persecution to Christian around 50-60 AD, its reassured them to keep the faith. God allowed them to be put to the acid test, you can read into Rev anyway you want, but its doesn't tell of our future it already came to pass.  

[red]Kar98 has the scriptures listed to warn us against FALSE prophets, God could send someone if he wanted to, but CLEARLY reveled he would not thru the scriptures. Who do you believe, I'll trust God word.[/red]

In addition NO ONE knows the date, not even the son save for the father ONLY. That's clear!

I don't buy future predictions, but its makes for interesting reading, I will agree that the world will be destroyed by fire.

sgtar15 explains it well, there are ALOT of good Christians fighting the fight, I encourage you to do the same instead of worrying when the sky will fall .
View Quote

[center][b]The Revelation
of St. John the Divine
11 [/center][/b]

The Two Witnesses
1  And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2  But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3  And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4  ¶ These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5  And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6  These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood,  and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7  And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8  And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

[blue]Read it before you preach it![/blue]

Link Posted: 7/18/2002 10:17:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Uh-Oh...Someone got into the cat's ear medecine again! [%|][%|][%|]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 10:38:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
[blue]Read it before you preach it![/blue]
View Quote

I have[:D] also read about the history during that time.

Please reread chapter 1 verse 1
The revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave him to show unto his servants even the things which must[b]shortly come to pass[/b] American Standard 1901 edition. Revised AS [b]"what must soon take place"[/b] future events I dont see where it reads that.

Also I want to add that the book is symbolic and not literal speaking, thus to confused the enemy at that time. Christian were well versed in OT teaching and therefore knew the revelation.

Remember its my opinion, if you buy into the rapture, etc that's fine, I just do see where it tells about our future events.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 1:36:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It is really hard to take a man with the last name Doo Doo Man seriously!

View Quote

No duh!

I think I'll pass on this one.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 2:13:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Have your fun. Why would God want mockers and scoffers in heaven, anyway? There is another place prepared for those that mock and scoff.
View Quote

If God din't like smartasses he wouldn't have made so many. Read some of St. Paul's letters, he is a gigantic smartass. So was King David.

That being said, you don't think there are any smartasses who are saved? Think heaven is for dumbasses and uninteresting folks only? Yippee. No wonder I don't want to go. There is in heaven according to St Augustine and the Catholic church:

1. Strong walls surrounding the city. What for? Who is attacking? God needs walls? Eh? And a city? Whose idea of heaven is that? Cities suck.

2. No hunting, no dogs, no pets, no fishing, no nothing that makes life tolerable. Gee. Sounds like heaven all right. Sign me up.

3. No need for intoxicants of any kind. Dude! I like beer. Screw that.

So, will there be a non-mocking/non-scoffing section or will everybody be forced to stand together in sober non smartassed stressed out subway heaven?

My point? Don't believe in a damn thing some yahoo with a monetary interest is telling you prophecy wise or if they are describing heaven. Especially if the guy describing heaven is a recently robbed misogynistic near/total fairy with a God complex a la St. Augustine.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 2:18:29 PM EDT
[#48]
STAY AWAY FROM THE DRUGS

You are a psycho
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 2:28:24 PM EDT
[#49]
You still have not answered me.... Why do [b]you[/b] carry the [b]prophecy[/b] of the world ending in 2012?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 2:46:58 PM EDT
[#50]
paging dr. howard....dr. howard, dr. fine, dr. howard.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top