Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/17/2002 9:54:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/17/2002 9:58:41 PM EDT by Graffiti]
What do you guys think? Since 9/11, whole lotta changes took place in this country. For example, we went into war footing. Fighter jets patrolled our sky. National guardsmen patrolled our airports. We gave up freedom, and privacy to protect ourselves from terrorists. But now, someone is going out there with .223 gun killing innocent people. Next thing you know, anyone that owns a .233 rifle or pistol in MD/VA/DC area became instant suspects. According to AR15.com members, they are getting contacted by FBIs and ATFs. Some had their weapons volunteerily taken away. I also recall pictures of cops(feds? military?) dressed in jeans and face mask carrying assault rifle stopping any white trucks/vans they see on the road. To add to all this, our federal government is deploying military surveilance planes to locate the sniper. What is going on with this country? Is it normal for military or federal government to intervene when there's a sniper out there that took 9 lives?
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:04:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/17/2002 10:04:35 PM EDT by raven]
Is it normal for there TO BE a sniper out there taking lives? Maybe things suck a whole lot more since since 9/11/01, but guess what? It's not because the government wanted it that way. The only people who did were the fucking ragheads and all their sympathizers in the Muslim world who hate us and everything we stand for. WWII was not a bowl of cherries, either. At least there aren't blackouts and rationing going on.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:05:29 PM EDT
So one of the things that maks America all F*ed up is that we payed for a plane and the Feds now want to use it so some of us don't get shoot............what I shit hole this place is[;D] Knee jerk!
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:10:40 PM EDT
So you are saying that we are getting our moneys worth. Our tax money put to good use.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:14:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/17/2002 10:18:55 PM EDT by Imbroglio]
Geez, you guys shouldn't be so depressed. It will be an exciting ride to the bottom of the abyss!
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:17:11 PM EDT
Now our country has to go on high alert because Al Qaeda is on the move again. Wooohoooo! On a good note, stocks went up today.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 11:07:57 PM EDT
What gets me is that we got a HUGE black eye on 9-11 and now our govt does NOT know how to react Too much PC crap going on...YES they should racially profile and say that they are. If you dont like it...get the hell out. Im sorry but if you are from the middle east and here temporarily, you gotta get looked at. If the 19 hijackers were Chinese or Irish or Israeli or Australian... I would expect no less. CLOSE THE BORDERS NOW!!!!! and last but not least, they should have voided ALL visas. sorry if you are NOT a citizen, you have to leave...store will reopen at a later date, try again. Oh yeah and throw Michael Moore out too.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 11:09:58 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Imbroglio: Geez, you guys shouldn't be so depressed. It will be an exciting ride to the bottom of the abyss!
View Quote
I wouldn't be so pissed except for having to pay half my income for that ticket to ride.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 11:17:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Ratters:
Originally Posted By Imbroglio: Geez, you guys shouldn't be so depressed. It will be an exciting ride to the bottom of the abyss!
View Quote
I wouldn't be so pissed except for having to pay half my income for that ticket to ride.
View Quote
At least you have some income.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 11:27:46 PM EDT
Bring your toilet paper cause we are goin' down the crapper!
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 11:46:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By talbalos:
Originally Posted By Ratters:
View Quote
View Quote
At least you have some income.
View Quote
Hey, I got plenty of openings at my work. You just got to be able to take a punch and not mind wiping diarhea out of a 12 year old kids butt. [:P]
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 7:20:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Graffiti: So you are saying that we are getting our moneys worth. Our tax money put to good use.
View Quote
As for the use of that plane yes.
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 7:28:20 PM EDT
[rolleyes] Oh, ye of little Faith...
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 7:30:18 PM EDT
View Quote
O.T. Question for you, [b]Imbrog[/b]: Is the glass half full, or is it half empty? The rest of 'yalls.. Carry on. -T.
Top Top