Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2007 4:50:20 PM EDT
What the hell is the deal with all of these POS cell phones? Is quality control really that bad? Why can't someone make one that actually lasts, and it not full of bugs?

This is why I'm so pi$$ed right now..........

My current cell phone that I've had for about 2 years finally died on me yesterday. This was the 4rd time in two years that the display failed on me. The first time was about 10 days after I first bought it (paid over $150 for it), so I was able to exchange it at the store. The last two times it happened, the "cell world" store in the mall was able to fix it. Well this time they said it was beyond repair, and that I was pretty much $crewed.

Well, I decided to step up to the plate and spend a decent amount of money on a new cell. So yesteday after work I drove up to the Cingular store and dropped down a big chuck of cash for one of the new RAZR's ...a V3xx. Acording to the guy at the store, it's supposed to be a new updated version that took care of all of the problems of the original RAZR's.

Well, I get home from work today.....look at my phone.....and the display on the outside of the phone is not working.

I've only had this F-ing thing for 26hrs, and it's already busted. I think I've made a total of 4 calls on it. So now I have to take more time to drive back to the store and get another one.

I pretty much have no faith in these little pieces of $hit they call cell phones. Why can't anyone make a reliable one? The bad part is that it's probably going to happen again...and again...and again.

Am I the only one that thinks cells are junk????? I know way to many people that have storys just like mine. When they die, they seem to die almost as soon as you get them out of the box. Are all of the components junk in these things?

OK....I'm done venting....off to the store to vent on them now!
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 4:55:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/14/2007 5:00:40 PM EDT by clement]
Cell phones and (computer) monitors I've had really bad luck.

Monitors are usually the worst with me. I'll buy the top of the top of the line monitor and they will die within 2-3 years on me. I could maybe understand if I bought a bargain bin one, but I'm buying what is supposed to be 'professional grade' equipment and it dies REALLY quick on me.

With cell phones my problem is the battery goes bad really quick. They start holding no charge (about 1-2 days worth max with no talking) after a month or two of using them (vs a 'normal battery' being good for at least a week or more).
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 4:58:16 PM EDT
I have never had a problem with a cell phone but also I never had a cell phone

Top Top