Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/19/2006 11:30:51 PM EDT
I that illegal aliens should be dealt with as such. Some shitheads think that makes me racist. I do not agree. What do you think? Link
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:38:26 PM EDT
You're a racist. We all are to a degree. People just refuse to admitt to it. It's part of being human.

Now how do you feal about them aliens Alfa Centari, them fuckers are stealing our jobs righ tunder our noses

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:53:58 PM EDT
I'm racist! So what?

I'm not a violent racist...I hate most mexicans, blacks, indians, whites, jews, italians.

Damn near every muslim though!

I have friends in all these catagories and they know it and they feel the same way.

But I have NO sympathy for illegals, terrorists, extremists, radicals, punks, rapists, molestors, murders or dumbasses!

Unless your a robot your a racist!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:58:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bblake00:

Now how do you feal about them aliens Alfa Centari, them fuckers are stealing our jobs righ tunder our noses

They took our jerbs!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:04:09 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MMcCall:

They took our jerbs!

TOOK ER JJEEYOOBS!!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:05:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/20/2006 12:06:45 AM EDT by Variablebinary]
I'm not a racist. A long time ago I learned there are good people that mean me no harm, but generally all humans are fucked up and the skin color doesnt mean much. I dont trust anyone, and having the same skin color as mine doesnt earn brownie points

And not liking illegals isnt a race issue, it's an illegal issue. Stay the hell in your own shithole nation and leave mine alone. I dont care if it is Ireland or Mexico
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:16:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Alaskanmoosehunter:
I'm racist! So what?

I'm not a violent racist...I hate most mexicans, blacks, indians, whites, jews, italians.

I have friends in all these catagories and they know it and they feel the same way.

But I have NO sympathy for illegals, terrorists, extremists, radicals, punks, rapists, molestors, murders or dumbasses!

You forgot Russians......

I am more of a "culturist" (term I just made up) I hate gangbangers, aryans, ghetto fabulous folks, wannabes, people with swaztika tatoos, Russians, trailertrash, inbreeds, pop culture icons, and most anyone who listens to Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, Louis Fagikahn, Jesse Jackasson, L. Ron Hubbard, rap, or pop country, regardless of national origin. The list goes on, but in an interest to not alienate everyone, I will not get into specifics.

There are plenty of reasons to hate people, race is just to easy and too "across the board" to be used as a method of discrimination. Except for Russians.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:16:53 AM EDT

You're a racist. We all are to a degree. People just refuse to admitt to it. It's part of being human.

Just watch what you say around them and whatever you do don't let them know they are the copy of themselves
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:25:52 AM EDT
hehehe sounds similar to me... cept i say anti-cuturalist:p hehehe ive been sayin that for years now.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:38:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By NME:

Originally Posted By MMcCall:

They took our jerbs!

TOOK ER JJEEYOOBS!!!

YUP..them fooking arsehols.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:13:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jnewson:
I that illegal aliens should be dealt with as such. Some shitheads think that makes me racist. I do not agree. What do you think? Link

What race are Illegal aliens?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:31:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By long-rifle-tactical:

Primarily mestizo...
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:54:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By long-rifle-tactical:

Alfa-centarian I think. Sometimes there are a few from Ceti-Prime but they tend to come over on a tourist visa and stay longer than allowed. But they sure make a mean Blorgianfthsccccion Pie.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:55:55 AM EDT
It's alright to talk about PHYSICAL differences, but MENTAL ones, albeit intelligence,are taboo.

It seems like the media makes sure that blacks have more than their share of commercial and quiz show apperiences. By far the role of the head honcho goes to you know who, whilest the white guy gets cast in the role of the idiot.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:50:16 AM EDT
I do not know where to begin.

But let me begin with towel heads, camel jockey's, or sand nig____, Muslims in general. I hate the fact that our goverment let theses low lifes into our country in the first place. They are un-American and always will be. Here in sunni Kalifornia I have several such dwellings in my up scale hood. You will never see those bastards fly the American Flag even on the 4th. They live here but do not adopt our ways or show any pride in being Americans. Just like the wetbacks they live here and suck all of our juices but are still Arabs and Mexicans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I racist? Kiss my Ass if you are not American!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:57:16 AM EDT

Originally Posted By yekimak:

Originally Posted By Alaskanmoosehunter:
I'm racist! So what?

You forgot Russians......

I am more of a "culturist" (term I just made up) I hate gangbangers, aryans, ghetto fabulous folks, wannabes, people with swaztika tatoos, Russians, trailertrash, inbreeds, pop culture icons, and most anyone who listens to Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, Louis Fagikahn, Jesse Jackasson, L. Ron Hubbard, rap, or pop country, regardless of national origin. The list goes on, but in an interest to not alienate everyone, I will not get into specifics.

There are plenty of reasons to hate people, race is just to easy and too "across the board" to be used as a method of discrimination. Except for Russians.

I agree. I dont like people based on their culture. I get alogn with every race that shares similar interest as me and doesnt act a stereo type.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:00:51 AM EDT
New Orleans,L.A. riots, and the OJ verdict as seen on TV..................My logical mind leads me to be today what is refered to as a "racist".....yes. yes I am
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:13:37 AM EDT
Yeah, I'm a racist. I hate those dirty rotten snail eating Frenchies! And by Frenchies I mean French citizens, not French-Americans. But I like the French women, cause I like all women.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:29:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/20/2006 3:39:11 AM EDT by 53vortec]
While I had trouble following that thread, I do not think that addressing the issue of illegal immigration, by means of taking action to stop illegal immigration or deporting all illegal immigrants, is any way racist. It's a legal issue.

Do I consider myself a racist?
Nope. I have no problem with any race.

However I do accept that there are many cultural differences among people, and will consider their actions or anticipate their reactions accordingly. I don't consider this particularly racist, however, as there can be a great number of races in a culture, or vice versa.

It seems a lot of people can't understand this last concept - anyone who thinks that all middle eastern people are Muslim, or even Arabic for that matter, haven't got a clue.

ETA:IBTL
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:36:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/20/2006 3:40:39 AM EDT by MrClean4Hire]
I dislike lazy people of any race. If a certain race has more of them than others, then I can't help that either. I also dislike any group of people that wish to do my country harm.

eta,watch out for them Italians, them sumbitches are always up to no good.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:08:56 AM EDT

I have no problem with immigrants, I just want them here after PROPER application processing and background checks as well as seeing to it they don't go right on welfare or any public assistance. Any kind of criminal activity should be dealt with harshly and immediate permanent deportation with heavy penalties for sneaking back in.

The open border policy we have now is just nuts.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:24:19 AM EDT

everyone is racist. stereotyping is one of the tools man developed over hundreds of thousands of years to "discriminate" between people of a/your tribe that was ok, and people of a tribe that would kill you. it's a survival skill. all animals have it, as man has it. only difference is tigers don't call zebras "racist" for stereotyping them...

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:36:10 AM EDT

Why do you care?

It's simply a label meant to dehumanize you and draw attention away from their otherwise vacuous arguments.

The sooner you get over your fear, the sooner you will stop wasting your time addressing the label and get back to addressing the real issues.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:46:28 AM EDT
Are you white?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:56:44 AM EDT
I'm not racist... but I'm prejudice like a mother fucker. The difference being that when I get to know the person I have prejudged and they prove me wrong it ends there. I don't continue hating them because of how they look. I think that's an important distinction.
Top Top