Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2003 2:27:13 AM EDT
How many of you are trolling DU.  I'm not asking for member names, just want to know how many of you are over there.  Every time I look, it seems there are more of us over there than there are of them.

Time to come clean.

I read, but have yet to register.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 2:37:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I can't stand that place.  I've only been over there a few times, but that was enough.  Those people live in an alternate universe or something.

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 2:43:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I got banned for telling them not to make fun of Pres. Bush's family, they are a collection of misfits.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 2:45:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Those people make my head hurt.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 2:49:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Hell no, I won't go!

Seems like I heard that before back in the late 60's.  Something to do with hippies.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:04:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I find the place ammusing.  It is great to watch folks who argue they are intellegent and all that BS degenerate into name calling, ignorant slobs when they cannot win a rational and logical debate.  It is almost like watching a car wreck but far less tragic.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:08:55 AM EDT
[#6]
What is DU??

Shabo
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:12:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Democraptic Underground...

I lurk there occasionally when I need irrational, illogical points of view...  not very often.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top