[Last Edit: 11/3/2004 8:22:38 AM EDT by Blue84S10]
Makes me smile. Thanks Bush!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:22:39 AM EDT
smile proudly, hell stick a W sticker on your desk
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:23:30 AM EDT
Overhead on the other side of cubicle wall:

"It's depressing."
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:24:44 AM EDT
Smile real big and say “do you know Bush won”.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:25:36 AM EDT
I work in a building with several different companies. I can't wait to go hang out in the main kitchen area during Kerry's concession speech.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:26:40 AM EDT
A kerry support asked me if I was feeling guilty that he won. I said, actually kind of giddy!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:26:54 AM EDT
God...I'd have to sit there all day, listen to Rush and just snicker my ASS off! (And THAT would take some serious snickering!)

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:27:40 AM EDT
I work for a german company. A few are imformed and actually like bush the rest look down on me.

Me I am just as happy as happy could be.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:27:53 AM EDT
I'd hear a pin drop anywhere in my cube farm today. hucks.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:28:31 AM EDT
I took today off. I promised myself before the election I would not gloat if we won. That is going to be real hard.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:28:53 AM EDT
We just had a meltdown in the womens restroom. One of the 2 rabidly liberal women in the office just blew a fuze. The 2nd female went in to console her. Everybody else is buzzing about amazed at her reaction. One of the more conservative women walked in on the rant. She called me over to her office and could not believe the reaction.

Doc
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:29:42 AM EDT
Not here, everyone at the small airport I work at is happy as a clam.

Even my wife called me this morning all happy that bush won.

Not all of us here in Kalifornia are communist pukes.

Charlie
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:31:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/3/2004 8:32:21 AM EDT by No_Serfing]
People generally avoid discussing politics here. I am wearing a bright red shirt with USA on the front. Subtle huh?
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:32:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/3/2004 8:33:31 AM EDT by Leisure_Shoot]
I managed to convert a couple at work BEFORE the election.
They were fence-sitters.
One is an older black lady that has vote Democrat her entire life.
There are only about 5 Democrats out of 30 people in our office.
I'm sure some of the workers are another story.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:32:37 AM EDT
I faxed my reps in MA to gloat today
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:34:03 AM EDT
Wearing my "GOT BUSH" sticker at work today
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:34:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:

At one time and a long time ago, the Dems were for the black people, but times have changed and now they shifted away from them.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:35:30 AM EDT
The democrats are alienating even black voters. Many blacks, especially in the south and women are strong christians and goto church regularly. BUSH may have lost in MICHIGAN but the gay marriage went down in flames.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:39:19 AM EDT
I don't even have a liberal here at work to fuck with.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:42:23 AM EDT
I told a guy to suck it up. Not enough of his fellow "hippies" showed up to vote.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:44:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By warlord:

At one time and a long time ago, the Dems were for the black people, but times have changed and now they shifted away from them.

When? Lincoln was a republican. Republicans passed the civil rights legislation in the 1960s. Dems have never done anything but promise to help the blacks while providing welfare to allow their condition to worsen. Planerench out.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:49:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/3/2004 8:50:12 AM EDT by the]

Originally Posted By Dolomite:

"It's depressing."

Still hittin' them with the "Jenghis" thing, Dolomite?
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:51:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Dolomite:

"It's depressing."

+1 !!!

I've been hearing the same thing!!! LOL!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:51:57 AM EDT
Make sure you rub it in.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:52:43 AM EDT
Make sure you rub it in often
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:53:06 AM EDT
I have a big sign in my office that says:

"I LIKE BUSH!"

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 8:57:16 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:10:45 AM EDT
That picture came true. Bush branded a VERY LARGE W on the jackass yesterday. Someone needs to repost that pic!!!
Most everyone I work with wanted Bush to win but a few were for Kerry. Yes, I'll rub it in. I'll ask them if their ass hurts from the W that got branded there. LOL
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:22:59 AM EDT
Try going to school today. I spent the morning listening to all the flower children whining and hoping for such impossible goals as 5 faithless electors in Ohio, or 100% Kerry support on the provisional ballots in Ohio. Then I came here on my lunch break and saw the news that Kerry had conceeded.

On the way over here though, I got to here something that really made me smile. It was a conversation between a seriously liberal Political Science professor and his worthless(but hot) liberal daughter. It went something like this:

shitbag democrat professor: Hi honey.
shitbag democrat professors offspring: Daddy, I'm so upset.(starts crying)
sdp: About what?
sdpo:About Bush.
sdp: It will be okay.(Pauses to give me his meanest look for laughing at them.)
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:25:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/3/2004 9:25:52 AM EDT by Nexus6]

No they weren't. The Republican Party was historically the first to actively seek black votes. Lincolin was a Republican. Many of the racist "Jim Crowe" laws and poll tax laws that originated in the 1880s were southern Democrat 'reforms'. Historically, the south has been Democratic, not Republican. The leadership of McKinley and Hanna (both from OH) in the 1890s helped to make the Republican party even more inclusive, encouraging minorities to participate in elections.

The Democratic / minority realignment is a relatively new trend, and one that has been lessening over time.

Edited to add: Everyone here at work is happy as a clam.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:32:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By heathen:
That picture came true. Bush branded a VERY LARGE W on the jackass yesterday. Someone needs to repost that pic!!!
Most everyone I work with wanted Bush to win but a few were for Kerry. Yes, I'll rub it in. I'll ask them if their ass hurts from the W that got branded there. LOL

YES that picture needs to be posted! I need to set it as the background on the computer here at work!! RUB IT IN!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:37:48 AM EDT
I give everybody the "four finger wave" this week. Four more years baby!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:40:00 AM EDT

Originally Posted By the:
Still hittin' them with the "Jenghis" thing, Dolomite?

Every chance I get. I won't be tired of that line for years.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:40:20 AM EDT
broke the news to a liberal professor a few minutes ago.

he was saying, "well they haven't counted the votes in ohio."

i informed him of kerry's decision and a few other students were a little too happy to confirm :)
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:44:28 AM EDT
Get'em here too! Yesterday I heard one guy say he was leaving the country if Bush won. Today I went to his cube and told him he could charge his airline tickets to my Mastercard.

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:44:57 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:46:16 AM EDT
I guess I'm lucky. I work in an aisle of cubicles where everyone is a Republican.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:48:33 AM EDT
I called out into the sea of offices when skerry called it off. All I heard was YEEE HAAA from a bunch of engineers.

The sad part is the only person I know who voted kerry was my best friend. He's from Ohio
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:52:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By u-baddog:
I called out into the sea of offices when skerry called it off. All I heard was YEEE HAAA from a bunch of engineers.

The sad part is the only person I know who voted kerry was my best friend. He's from Ohio

Write him up a TS slip.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:57:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/3/2004 10:00:19 AM EDT by WildBoar]

The Dems are for the black people the same way they were for them in the 1800s. Now they still own them, just through welfare, social security and otehr programs designed to keep em down.

Too bad for the Dems the people are not seeing through thier bullshit anymore and are starting to feel the chains on thier feet.

I think we need to educate them and free them. They may be getting handouts and checks, but once they compare their situation to racism and slavery they will want tno part of it. We need to equate the Democratic party to the slavery it defended and still does, thats the only way to wake em up. Show them that they really have not changed. Show them the Dems history of keeping the black man down. Show them how the Repubs have historicaly helped them and included them.

Of course I am not talking about all blacks. Far from it, but many who support the Dems are the same who feed off the Dems social programs.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:05:35 AM EDT
I work for Social Security and you should see the people here. Some are all in black,some have left work, so sad.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:14:21 AM EDT
Good thing I have off. I couldn't help but gloat, and that would be a bad thing considering the CEO is a Dem. [ Smiles all around
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:18:49 AM EDT
I just had a 60 year old liberal woman come into my office about to cry about the election.

She stated that she was going home early today. She was too depressed to work......I told her that was probably a good idea.

She stated, "I hate to live in a world of war. War is bad. It just makes me so sad."

I looked at her and said. "Can you imagine what it was like living through a WORLD WAR, like WWI or WWII? Can you imagine what the world would be like if we sat those out?"

She teared up and left.

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:27:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 10:32:38 AM EDT
I'm surprised my office is not closed. You would think that half the staff died in a tragic accident or something. Depression is the rule of the day.

Scott
Top Top