Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/10/2005 7:54:12 AM EDT
So last year about Sept or so I ordered some gear for my first carbine class that was going to be in October of 2004, from Lightfighter. I got everything I ordered execpt one piece of gear, no biggie, it was just a duty belt, I picked one up localy. Well I never cancled the remaining part of the order figuring well one of these days they'll get it in stock and I'll get it. So I check my email a litle while ago and there is a notice from lightfighter saying my belt will ship today. Damn it took TT that long to make a belt and get it to Lightfighter. Oh well I don't really care. I learned my lesson about ordering from Lightfighter, call or email and make sure it's in stock, them place the order. On the plus side of things, I had been putting off ordering another belt for use on another set up, now I don't have to put it off or even worry about it

And no I didn't start this thread to bash on Lightfighter. I actually have no problems with the company. If they have something I need and they have the best price I have no problem ordering it from them, after of courswe checking that it's in stock. I'm glad that they didn't do what some companies(none gun related) have done to me in the past and cancled an order that was backordered, without even telling me, or checking to see if thats what I wanted. I was just suprised to see the email.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:56:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/10/2005 7:56:34 AM EDT by fight4yourrights]
WoW.

and NO, it didn't take TT that long to make it.......
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:51:00 AM EDT
Great customer service, NOT!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:01:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By fight4yourrights:
WoW.

I know that hence the
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:02:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By photoman:

Originally Posted By fight4yourrights:
WoW.

I know that hence the

I'm thinking cash flow, but still a YEAR?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:09:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LUGERMAN:
Great customer service, NOT!

Actually the customer service I've gotten from lightfighter has always been great. They always answered me rather quickly when I contacted them. My whole thought on it was after it originaly went backorder that it really didn't matter when it showed up, as I got what I needed locally for when I needed it. It's always been a if it shows up it shows up, if it don't oh well I haven't paid for it yet.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:12:18 PM EDT
Did you just let your membership here expire?

You lost your avatar.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:24:24 PM EDT
I still have a 2+ year outstanding order at Botach! They didn't charge me, however. And I don't ever remember what it was that I ordered.

As far as Light Farter goes... I'll never order from those morons again. They're long on excuses and short on inventory.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:25:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:

You lost your avatar.

It would appwar so.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:46:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/11/2005 4:48:01 AM EDT by photoman]

Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:

You lost your avatar.

Nope I renewed it back in June as soon as the Edit profile button lit up. I had that thing lit up for all of june all of july and all of a sudden I'm not a team member anymore even though I already renewed it. I didn't notice it till this morning, I sent an IM off to his goatness I hope it gets fixed soon.
Top Top