Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/25/2004 1:08:52 PM EST
For all of you, who are all grown up, who still eat Kelloggs Frosted Mini-Wheats.....

How many of you dig through the box to find the ones with the most frosting on them, and eat those, and discard the ones that dont have alot of frosting on them?

Come on, admit to it......
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:11:30 PM EST
shit, i went out today and bought some friggin count chocula cereal because of a thread on here about it the other day..................

i still pick the marshmallows out of lucky charms too
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:17:15 PM EST
The marshmellows are the best part of Lucky Charms.......not that I have had any in a long long time, like 20 something years...

Wonder if it still taste the same.......

But have the prizes gotten any better?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:20:39 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/25/2004 1:21:13 PM EST by Swordslinger]
Me likes fruity pebbles and co-co pebles. Mommy dosnt buy them for me any more. The wife does! That makes me happy. Here is my happy face!

Do you think this thread will go 34 pages like g-mans thread? I hope so I like cereal.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:21:31 PM EST

Originally Posted By Swordslinger:

Do you think this thread will go 34 pages like g-mans thread? I hope so I like cereal.

Only time will tell.......
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:23:26 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/25/2004 1:24:12 PM EST by Swordslinger]

Originally Posted By 1shott:
The marshmellows are the best part of Lucky Charms.......not that I have had any in a long long time, like 20 something years...

Wonder if it still taste the same.......

But have the prizes gotten any better?

You dont know what you have missed in the last 20 yrs, but the prizes really suck now. Mommy says they must be afraid I will choke on them,... or stick them up my nose...........again.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:26:02 PM EST
When we was kids, my two younger brothers would dig through the boxs to get the prize, OR pour all the cereal out at once, LOL, that was allways my favorite thing to watch, and then mom yelling LOL, oh heck the memories......
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:29:43 PM EST

Originally Posted By 1shott:
When we was kids, my two younger brothers would dig through the boxs to get the prize, OR pour all the cereal out at once, LOL, that was allways my favorite thing to watch, and then mom yelling LOL, oh heck the memories......

I allways ran my dirty hads right down through the cereal, and the box looked like a pregnant chad, you know, fat on both sides. I allways got busted. That where my life of crime started. It went down hill from there. I was a very bad boy
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:31:23 PM EST
Cocoa Pebbles is the STUFF! My mommy won't buy'em for me any more either, so I buy'em for the 6 y.o. yeah the 6 y.o she really likes them.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:34:05 PM EST
the beauty of having kids is that all that worthless snack shit you remember growing up is back and you're too old to get in trouble for doing the same shit you used to!!!!!!

BTW, when i was little i got ahold of a box of lucky charms, poured it out on the floor and ate every single damned marshmallow there was.....................then i was forced to simply eat bowls of marshmallow-less lucky charms, so that sucked!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:38:57 PM EST
I only get 3-4 bowls of cereal out of a box of Mini-wheats and you want me to rummage through it discarding mini-wheats??????

[flamethrower]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:40:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By Phil_in_Seattle:
I only get 3-4 bowls of cereal out of a box of Mini-wheats and you want me to rummage through it discarding mini-wheats??????

[flamethrower]

YA, I only like the ones with ALOT OF THE FROSTING ON THEM, I mena, thats why I buy them.....
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:41:06 PM EST
Do you guys still put milk on cereal or just eat it out of the box by the handful?

<­BR>

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:41:12 PM EST
Fruit Loops man myself. Though, what I REALLY like is Capt Crunch.....with Crunchberries, of course!

Downside to that cereal is the crunchberries act like 36-grit sandpaper on the roof of your mouth.

And, yes, I'm 38 years old and my wife still buys it for me!

As for prizes, Fruit Loops haven't had any in a couple of years, I've noticed.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:43:51 PM EST
Capn' crunch is good.. i use to eat all the crunchberries first... He's been a captain for like 20 years now and he's never had ship

J
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:44:57 PM EST
I have a good question that is related to the subject matter at hand. How big are your cereal bowls now that your "big boys" I can usualy fit a quart of milk in mine, after I get the cereal in it.

Hell since we are wasting bandwidth anyway, just post a pic of your favorite ccereal bowl. I think we can all use some lightheartedness after the evulution thread. Maybe we can all make up.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:45:03 PM EST
FWIW, captain crunch is the best cereal to go with beer IMHO.....................

"here i go again, drinking in this dive................lone star beer in my cereal, well its keeping me alive!"

and to make it a real breakfast, try a redneck mimosa (1/2 beer, 1/2 OJ)
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:47:39 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/25/2004 1:50:42 PM EST by Swordslinger]

Originally Posted By GUNGUY1911:
Do you guys still put milk on cereal or just eat it out of the box by the handful?

I still have to eat mine off the floor after my wife catches me looking for the prize.

[/
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:49:07 PM EST
I try to eat cereal with little sugar, like any sort of chex or crispix.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:50:29 PM EST

Originally Posted By MDC85:
I try to eat cereal with little sugar, like any sort of chex or crispix.

be gone with you, weirdo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:56:51 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/25/2004 1:57:59 PM EST by M1-Matt]
The only cereal I eat is Kellogg's Rice Krispes or Tony the Tiger (Frosted Flakes). In my 24 years of life others have tried to make me eat other types of cereal and they have faild.

ETA: Oh and you have to have the milk, eating cereal without milk is just wrong.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:59:18 PM EST
i love corn chex too.. i usually toss some in a zip lock and snack while i'm on duty. Good stuff.

J
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:16:04 PM EST

Me likes fruity pebbles and co-co pebles. Mommy dosnt buy them for me any more. The wife does! That makes me happy. Here is my happy face!

I can help with a post...

my favorite has to be those frosted wheat thingies...I forget what you call them because I havent had them in so long. I do eat some type of bran flakes in the morning though. I say "some kind" because its in a clear plastic box that says General mills on it that the college gives us to eat.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:44:13 PM EST

Originally Posted By chicken_little:

I can help with a post...

my favorite has to be those frosted wheat thingies...I forget what you call them because I havent had them in so long. I do eat some type of bran flakes in the morning though. I say "some kind" because its in a clear plastic box that says General mills on it that the college gives us to eat.

They are called frosted mini wheats, minus the "thingies"
Top Top