Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2002 10:06:29 PM EDT
I wanted to take a second to say hello to all you guys . I also want to thank you for all the information that I have gleaned from this site while lurking . I have a Bushmaster postban Dissipator carbine with an Aimpoint ML2. That's it for now unless I can get the Chief Financial Officer (Wife)to approve another P.O. Anyway , Hi .
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 10:11:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Hello back.  Welcome to this den of iniquity. Glad to have you.  Stop lurking and join the fray!  Pick a topic, any topic.  AK vs. AR?  Is there or isn't there a God?  Do you or do you not have a soul?  Who teflon coats 30-rounders?  Is there or isn't there a God?  Is this muzzle brake legal?  Did you see DAWN at the gun show?  Babe of the Day?  Gun of the Day?  Is there or isn't there a God?  Was Darwin full of s*%t?  Is there or isn't there a God?  Did you see what the anti-gunners did this time?

You get the idea.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 10:12:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome [beer]
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Let me be the first to ask - Do you like carrots?
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 10:16:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 10:17:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Carrots ? Hmmmm , Ok , sure they're cool .
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 10:20:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

You people are just poking out blindly in the dark, now...The big McU shot his PC and vowed never to return to it. Now, I'm sure he will, but it wasn't that long ago.

Now, everyone please stop asking every single newbie who hits the board if he likes carrots, or cattle or the .17 Rem or the G20. You're gonna scare them all off.

[i]It'th juth plain thilly[/i] by now.

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 10:22:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Welcome aboard MADBALL [beer]
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 10:22:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

... Nothing bad, you'll find out soon enough. Welcome aboard.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 10:25:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Madball, Welcome to the madness [newbie], if you haven't already figured it out, this place is addicting. Enjoy!!

Jamie
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 10:25:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have a Bushmaster postban Dissipator carbine with an Aimpoint ML2. That's it for now unless I can get the Chief Financial Officer (Wife)to approve another P.O.
View Quote

I say just embezzle the damn funds.

[:D]

Welcome.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 10:29:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Now, everyone please stop asking every single newbie who hits the board if he likes carrots, or cattle or the .17 Rem or the G20. You're gonna scare them all off.

Juggernaut
View Quote

Gyrojet???? [:D]
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 10:52:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

... Nothing bad, you'll find out soon enough. Welcome aboard.
View Quote

Don't worry Madball, they did the same thing to me...Quizzed me to no end about Gyrojet's, racism and the Glock 20...

Still don't know what the hell it was all about!

Welcome!
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 11:24:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Welcome dude! Yeah, I'm the ENTIRE Labor Dept. and my wife's the CFO of our household.  What I do is hide my rifles in the corners of my safe so she can't see them.  Outasight out of mind.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 5:02:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Howdy... Howdy... Howdy!From a C.F.O. here.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 5:23:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Welcome, you could always win a raffle, my buddy has won several  guns that way, I know, I call his wife and tell her.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 5:31:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Damn good idea TheWind.  Hmmmmm....how many raffles can one man win before it looks suspicious.  Welcome aboard MADBALL.  Glad to have ya.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 5:35:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Hello.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 5:37:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:04:45 AM EDT
[#19]
As long as you guys don't get out a goat or some other farm animal for the initiation ;)
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:04:48 AM EDT
[#20]
I see you have past your entrance exam for this board.  Welcome.  Do you have any particular expertise?  If you do find a forum and share.  bybon
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:24:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
As long as you guys don't get out a goat or some other farm animal for the initiation ;)
View Quote

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!

I see you're already tempting the "Board Code Nazi".  Don't worry, if he doesn't get you the "Grammar Nazi" or the "Spelcheck Nazi" evenutally will. [:D] They're harmless though.

Once again, Welcome! [beer]

Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:28:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:29:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Madball,
Its a Sheep not a Goat...
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:43:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:43:41 AM EDT
[#25]
You just have to get her past the second one, once there you can do the "shuffle" and keep her confused. A birthday gift "for her " to shoot with perhaps or a "home defense" tactical shotgun. Get creative. "Just something I threw together out of spare parts from my last build" has become a daily utterence around here but while the UPS guy regularly drags boxes of ammo and gunparts he also drags JC penny and Amazon boxes up to the house also (I have him trained to bring Ammoman/Dans/Brownells/anything armory, labels to the basement door and other stuff JC penny/amazon/eddiebauer/carters/legal sounding stuff to the front door) so we are about even in money outlaid for our respective hobbies although she shoots my ammo and guns and I dont read her law books so she does get the better end of it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:47:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Hey MADBALL, nice weapon!  This place is where it's at.[beer]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:53:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Do you want to see a picture of my gun.

[img]www.birdman.org/images/Nuke50ad01large.jpg[/img]

[img]www.birdman.org/images/pistolcasebig.jpg[/img]
Benjamin

Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:59:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You just have to get her past the second one, once there you can do the "shuffle" and keep her confused. A birthday gift "for her " to shoot with perhaps or a "home defense" tactical shotgun. Get creative. "Just something I threw together out of spare parts from my last build" has become a daily utterence around here but while the UPS guy regularly drags boxes of ammo and gunparts he also drags JC penny and Amazon boxes up to the house also (I have him trained to bring Ammoman/Dans/Brownells/anything armory, labels to the basement door and other stuff JC penny/amazon/eddiebauer/carters/legal sounding stuff to the front door) so we are about even in money outlaid for our respective hobbies although she shoots my ammo and guns and I dont read her law books so she does get the better end of it.
View Quote

Yeah, but offctr, admit it:  YOU look at HER Victoria's Secret catalog more that she does![:D]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 7:50:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!
I see you're already tempting the "Board Code Nazi".  Don't worry, if he doesn't get you the "Grammar Nazi" or the "Spelcheck Nazi" evenutally will. [:D] They're harmless though.
Once again, Welcome! [beer]
View Quote

The comma between the words "worry" and "if" ought to be replaced by a semi-colon.
            Sincerely, the Punctuation Polizei.
[;)]
Oh, and that's Spelling [i]Stasi[/i].
View Quote

Damn, pinched twice in one post. [:(!]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 8:51:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

How about a Goatboy?
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 9:09:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Welcome aboard MADBALL!

[beer]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 12:04:25 PM EDT
[#32]
demonstrate my style..heheh.  madball was a good band, i saw em twice, got pepper sprayed the 2nd time cuz a bug fight broke out.  good stuff.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 2:25:32 PM EDT
[#33]
OH yeah and another thing:

[center][red][size=6]ALL YOUR MADBALL ARE BELONG TO US!![/size=6][/red][/center]

Welcome aboard!

Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
demonstrate my style..heheh.  madball was a good band, i saw em twice, got pepper sprayed the 2nd time cuz a bug fight broke out.  good stuff.
View Quote

Yea and Freddy probably started the fight too , hehee .

Thanks for all the welcomes guys . I'm happy to be here . I'm sure I'll learn MUCH more than i teach .
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 7:34:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Rosie O'Donnell rules!!!

Oh, wait, sorry, wrong website.  lol,

Helloooooo Madball,

I used to check the internet for email and naked chicks, now I check the internet for firearms based discussions, then email, then naked chicks.  Priorities shift, ya know.  This website is gold.  Salute!

welcome
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 9:06:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

You spelled "Spellcheck" wrong.

Madball, WELCOME ABOARD!!  

P.S.  BTT means "back to top".
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 9:16:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

What do you think of the 10mm as a bear defense handgun?

No, seriously, welcome aboard.  We come from all walks of life but still have 1 thing in common.  Access to a computer!  

-kid
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top