Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/25/2002 4:41:42 PM EDT
Hey, for anybody that plays Warcraft III... I was looking at the cheat codes, and look what I found!! SomebodySetUpUsTheBomb - Instant defeat AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs - Instant victory [url]http://www.battle.net/war3/cheatcodes.shtml[/url] Hahaha
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:02:42 PM EDT
What you say? [:)]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:08:48 PM EDT
I saw a sissy looking kid at the gun show with a AYBABTU T shirt on. Where did that phrase come from anyway? (Or better yet where did we steal it from?)
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:20:54 PM EDT
Badly translated Japanese genesis game.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:28:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:44:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:44:48 PM EDT
As usual, Troy comes through again! He's an everflowing fountain of knowledge!
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:40:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/25/2002 8:42:16 PM EDT by Greenhorn]
Here's the one I made: [img]http://home.fuse.net/maclifto/all%20you%20base.jpg[/img] The one on the left is the original, and the one on the right is the one I altered (I guess that's obvious, but I just thought to be PC I'd point that out). With the large letters, I had to invent the Y, U and R from pieces of other letters (of course I did some microscopic editing to smooth the edges and such). I also had to invent the B, A and S in the middle letters and the B, E and U in the lower letters. If you'll notice, I also added some sunlight reflection on the edges of the letters A and Y on the large letters, as they are in the original. I mostly had to add that effect pixel by pixel with the color copier.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:45:00 PM EDT
Goddamn good foto-shopping bro! The all your base belong to us brings a smile to my face every time. Just as good as the "disposal of the whale, washed up on beach - by DOT" video. That's another internet classic. Let me know if you haven't seen it, I'll host it for a few days.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:54:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Badseed: Goddamn good foto-shopping bro! The all your base belong to us brings a smile to my face every time. Just as good as the "disposal of the whale, washed up on beach - by DOT" video. That's another internet classic. Let me know if you haven't seen it, I'll host it for a few days.
View Quote
The exploding whale rocks!!!!!!!!!!! Scott
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 11:11:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 11:32:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SNorman: Hey, for anybody that plays Warcraft III... I was looking at the cheat codes, and look what I found!! SomebodySetUpUsTheBomb - Instant defeat AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs - Instant victory [url]http://www.battle.net/war3/cheatcodes.shtml[/url] Hahaha
View Quote
And here I was worried that somehow I was the only one who was playing Warcraft 3.[:)] I beat the campaign a few days ago, and I've got to say that it didn't quite suck me into the story as much as War2 and starcraft...but still a good game.
Top Top