Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2002 4:41:42 PM EDT
Hey, for anybody that plays Warcraft III... I was looking at the cheat codes, and look what I found!!

SomebodySetUpUsTheBomb - Instant defeat
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs - Instant victory

[url]http://www.battle.net/war3/cheatcodes.shtml[/url]

Hahaha
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:02:42 PM EDT
[#1]
What you say?

[:)]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:08:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw a sissy looking kid at the gun show with a AYBABTU T shirt on. Where did that phrase come from anyway?

(Or better yet where did we steal it from?)
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:20:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Badly translated Japanese genesis game.

Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:28:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:44:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:44:48 PM EDT
[#6]
As usual, Troy comes through again! He's an everflowing fountain of knowledge!

Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:40:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Here's the one I made:

[img]http://home.fuse.net/maclifto/all%20you%20base.jpg[/img]

The one on the left is the original, and the one on the right is the one I altered (I guess that's obvious, but I just thought to be PC I'd point that out).

With the large letters, I had to invent the Y, U and R from pieces of other letters (of course I did some microscopic editing to smooth the edges and such).  I also had to invent the B, A and S in the middle letters and the B, E and U in the lower letters.

If you'll notice, I also added some sunlight reflection on the edges of the letters A and Y on the large letters, as they are in the original.  I mostly had to add that effect pixel by pixel with the color copier.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:45:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Goddamn good foto-shopping bro!

The all your base belong to us brings a smile to my face every time.

Just as good as the "disposal of the whale, washed up on beach - by DOT" video. That's another internet classic. Let me know if you haven't seen it, I'll host it for a few days.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:54:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Goddamn good foto-shopping bro!

The all your base belong to us brings a smile to my face every time.

Just as good as the "disposal of the whale, washed up on beach - by DOT" video. That's another internet classic. Let me know if you haven't seen it, I'll host it for a few days.
View Quote

The exploding whale rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

Link Posted: 7/25/2002 11:11:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 11:32:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hey, for anybody that plays Warcraft III... I was looking at the cheat codes, and look what I found!!

SomebodySetUpUsTheBomb - Instant defeat
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs - Instant victory

[url]http://www.battle.net/war3/cheatcodes.shtml[/url]

Hahaha
View Quote

And here I was worried that somehow I was the only one who was playing Warcraft 3.[:)]

I beat the campaign a few days ago, and I've got to say that it didn't quite suck me into the story as much as War2 and starcraft...but still a good game.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top