Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2003 7:16:28 AM EDT
I think that if WE(evil black rifle owners)would give some of the non-shooters a chance to try out our weapons they would find that they are indeed not as evil as they have been led to believe.
Heck they may even enjoy them!!!
While we can't change everyones mind(as most Anti's don't have minds to begin with...). I do believe that there is a huge part of the population that is middle-of-the-road on the gun issue/2nd Ammend. These are the people that we as gunowners need to focus on.
I am planning to introduce at least one person a month to the sport of shooting.
I know this is nothing new, however I think now more than ever we need a push to involve new people into our little gun world.

Link Posted: 5/16/2003 7:23:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I introduce new people to the AR-15 at every possible opportunity, especially young 'uns and females.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 9:20:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Good idea, Tony.  We can all be recruiters for the cause, using truth, education and enlightenment to destroy myth, lies, and superstition.

The investment in time & ammo could yield some good political capital.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top