Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/11/2005 10:08:05 PM EDT
Why do many (NOT ALL.....AHEM) women pull the crap they do?

Logically, there is only one reason. BECAUSE MEN PUT UP WITH IT AND ALLOW THEM TO!!!!

KNOCK IT OFF SUCKERS!!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:08:48 PM EDT
Actually, my wife's a peach.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:09:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:11:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SP1Grrl:
www.mydivadesigns.com/whining.jpg

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:12:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SP1Grrl:
www.mydivadesigns.com/whining.jpg

hehehehe
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:15:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/11/2005 10:17:31 PM EDT by TheKill]
Seriously though.......I still think I should start a "man union". To be a member, you have to agree to take good care of your woman but NOT tolerate any crap. Period. If you've got a good woman, you're all good. Any woman who is a psycho lunatic, she gets what's coming to her sooner instead of later, or better yet, doesn't get anything out of men at all, leaving her desperate and alone. And that's what needs to happen, on a macro scale, to correct the problem.........

We need parents all over the country teaching their daughters:
".....don't be a psycho crazy bitch, no man will put up with that".

Wait a minute. Didn't that used to happen back when the muclear family was the norm?

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:28:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:58:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1:

Originally Posted By TheKill:
Seriously though.......I still think I should start a "man union".

You don't watch "Married With Children"--it's already been done. "No Ma'am" Al Bundy for President--or King of the Universe--or something.

Damn!!!

Did I mention I don't really watch TV?????
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:43:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:55:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:55:04 AM EDT
What is needed are "biddie on board" warning signs...

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:37:38 AM EDT
We really need a men's forum for this type of stuff but since we don't...

Here is what I see going on with a fairly large portion of women today.

The young and cute women have men lined up around the block to be with them, take them places, and buy them things. They have no reason to work and hard and get a good job or be responsible, after all why should they when there are 100's of men just begging to take care of her?

A couple years down the road she decides she wants to get married. So she finds a guy and uses pie to control him to get all the things she used to have when she was younger and had guys lined up around the block to buy her things. She puts all those demands on her husband and in exchange gives him pie every once in awhile.

A few years into the marriage and after a couple kids the pie pretty much stops because now the woman knows that if the guy left she would be able to take most of what he had and would get a nice child support check. The guy knows this as well and puts up with the lack of pie. He complains about how much a divorce would cost and continues to tolerate the poor behavior from the woman because he doesn't want to go through the mess of a divorce. Instead he finds ways to work hard improving the house and his financial situation so he will at least have a comfortable and enjoyable retirement.

Once the kids are almost out of the house the woman now realizes that she is going to be free to do whatever she wants but she doesn't have that much money and she is married to a guy she doesn't want to sleep with. So she starts planning, she finds a "job" that gets her out of the house, finds a new group of "friends" to go out with, and then drops the bomb on the husband that she is filing for divorce. In the divorce she wants the house, the car, most the belonging and all of the savings. The guy taken totally by suprise ends up losing everything he worked for, everything he built up while not getting any pie, and ends up spending his retirement as a Wal-Mart greeter because she took everything and he still needs to work.

The bottom line is if a guy allows a woman to walk all over him and he puts up with her poor behavior, he will ultimately pay for it in the end. For women...well human nature says if you can get away with something you will do it. So again, it comes down to the guys enabling women to behave the way they do.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:46:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:
Actually, my wife's a peach.

+1.

I am starting to wonder about all these guys that bitch about their wives.

I am guessing the guy is the problem....that are he was an idiot and married a bitch, which still makes it his problem.

SGat1r5
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:48:34 AM EDT
This thread is teh gay.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:48:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TheKill:
Seriously though.......I still think I should start a "man union". To be a member, you have to agree to take good care of your woman but NOT tolerate any crap. Period. If you've got a good woman, you're all good. Any woman who is a psycho lunatic, she gets what's coming to her sooner instead of later, or better yet, doesn't get anything out of men at all, leaving her desperate and alone. And that's what needs to happen, on a macro scale, to correct the problem.........

We need parents all over the country teaching their daughters:
".....don't be a psycho crazy bitch, no man will put up with that".

Wait a minute. Didn't that used to happen back when the muclear family was the norm?

www.promisekeepers.org/

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:56:58 AM EDT
I married to a real winner but was lucky enough to see the writing on the wall and get out of it 6 years ago when I was still fairly young and broke so I am free and clear of that one I bought out her half of our house at the time for $1000 cash and turned around and sold it for a $10,000 profit. I felt like being an asshole and showed her the check since everything was stamped, signed, sealed, and delivered at that point
Top Top