Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2006 4:08:42 PM EDT
They want to live here, they should have to EARN their Right to be here.

8 years...no excuses.

The only way they should get citizenship is if they serve in the military, pass a class on citizenship and the Constitution and give up citizenship in their previous country.

8 years Regular Army, Air Force, Marines or Navy...no excuses.

Want to live here...earn the Right.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:09:07 PM EDT
[#1]
And be used as target practice.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:10:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:10:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You mean like this?

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:12:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean like this?

i.b5z.net/i/u/1601108/i/target_holder_ezr.jpg

Well, if he was standing maybe.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:15:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Having a military full of foreign nationals who already do not respect the citizens of a nation enough to find a legal means of entering the country is not likely to result in anything good.  I understand your sentiment, but historically foreigners have been employed by the elites of various societies throughout history in order to oppress their own people (as most "patriots" of a given nation will refuse to do harm to their own people).  Its unlikely that you could get a majority of US military personel to round up and execute gun owners for example.  A faction of the military full of illegal Mexican nationals is a completely different story.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:16:49 PM EDT
[#6]
All Illegals Should Be Deported !!!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:17:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Towards the downfall of the Roman Empire most Roman Legions were comprised of foreigners. Things didn't work out too well for them if you read history.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:18:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

They should serve in a unit that bulids a wall along the border,and then deported.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:21:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
They want to live here, they should have to EARN their Right to be here.

8 years...no excuses.

The only way they should get citizenship is if they serve in the military, pass a class on citizenship and the Constitution and give up citizenship in their previous country.

8 years Regular Army, Air Force, Marines or Navy...no excuses.

Want to live here...earn the Right.

I'm in favor of the United States forming a Ghurka Regiment..
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:22:55 PM EDT
[#10]
I wouldn't want to serve with someone I couldn't trust. Illegals would fall under that category.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:25:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They should serve in a unit that bulids a wall along the border,and then deported.

Yes an even better idea !

And just today there was a show on the History Channel about Chain Gangs
Round them up, put them in Chain Gangs, have them build the wall, dig trenches then Deport them
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:39:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:40:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Just ask the Roman Empire how that worked out.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:43:31 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

+1

Quoted:
fuck all y'all.
Latinos have been some of the hardest working, best soldiers I have ever served with. Some started off illegal and earned their residency.
At least they would be serving, better than some of the native borns who somehow found better uses for their lives; like talking shit about those who worked to get here.
There are a lot of POSs who cross the border.  But I will tell you this.  If I lived in Mexico, NOTHING would stop me from getting to the United States.  And I thank God (maybe not often enough) that I had ancestors with the same attitude.

Illegal is illegal is illegal??????????????????
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:44:46 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean like this?

i.b5z.net/i/u/1601108/i/target_holder_ezr.jpg

Well, if he was standing maybe.  

He's fine, just use a Mini-14
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:14:05 PM EDT
[#16]
France has already had this idea.  It is called the French Foreign Legion.

http://www.foreignlegionlife.com/

Steve
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:18:03 PM EDT
[#17]
I feel the same way about that as I do about another draft.

People that don't want to be there are not going to do a very good job of protecting the nation.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:19:30 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Towards the downfall of the Roman Empire most Roman Legions were comprised of foreigners. Things didn't work out too well for them if you read history.

BINGO! We have a winner.

Rome went because of immigrants and the government.

America will go because of the controlled over population of illegal immigrants and the way the government is governing.

And yeah, they should all be deported. Immigration should be controlled...Period.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:31:19 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They should serve in a unit that builds a wall along the border,and then deported.

Yes an even better idea !

And just today there was a show on the History Channel about Chain Gangs
Round them up, put them in Chain Gangs, have them build the wall, dig trenches then Deport them

I can get behind that
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:31:42 PM EDT
[#20]
yeah fuckin right
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:36:47 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Quoted:
fuck all y'all.
Latinos have been some of the hardest working, best soldiers I have ever served with. Some started off illegal and earned their residency.
At least they would be serving, better than some of the native borns who somehow found better uses for their lives; like talking shit about those who worked to get here.
There are a lot of POSs who cross the border.  But I will tell you this.  If I lived in Mexico, NOTHING would stop me from getting to the United States.  And I thank God (maybe not often enough) that I had ancestors with the same attitude.

Maybe that is part of the problem, many people are just unable to understand the difference between an illegal and a hispanic

I've been watching the school systems deteriorate for the last twenty years, I'm hardly surprised that ebonics and ignorance are prevalent

And again, I have worked with some hispanics that ANY ONE OF YOU WOULD FIRE ON THE SPOT, LAZY AND DISHONEST

Yeah, I'd be coming here illegally too if I was from mexico, that doesn't change the fact that the GOVERNMENT IS SUPPOSED TO STOP THEM
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:50:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Quoted:
fuck all y'all.

Maybe that is part of the problem, many people are just unable to understand the difference between an illegal and a hispanic

I've been watching the school systems deteriorate for the last twenty years, I'm hardly surprised that ebonics and ignorance are prevalent

And again, I have worked with some hispanics that ANY ONE OF YOU WOULD FIRE ON THE SPOT, LAZY AND DISHONEST

Yeah, I'd be coming here illegally too if I was from mexico, that doesn't change the fact that the GOVERNMENT IS SUPPOSED TO STOP THEM

I do not have a problem with any race coming to the U.S. as longs as its legal. I do have a problem with border jumpers that are driving around totaling my car,  which then my insurance has to pay it and then my premiums go sky high, also for the same illegals getting free medical care while I pay out the ass for it. I say get legal and pay taxes like the rest of us or GET THE FUCK OUT! and geesh learn our language instead of expecting me to learn yours.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:37:11 PM EDT
[#23]
YOU want to serve with them Lippo, or is your idea just going to effect the poor slobs currently serving and making it safe for Americans to post on the internet?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:43:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Yea, dont know about arming people who chose to break the law in the first place.  Might turn out bad.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:43:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Send the illegals to Falluja for mine and IED clearing duty, and see how fast they run back to Mexico.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:55:06 AM EDT
[#26]
I say have no dealings with illegals at all, other than to kick them back across the border and optionally punish them first.

Or we could have our equivalent of the French Foreign Legion.  
Send them in first as dispensible shock troops.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:13:45 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just make em stand on the south side of the wall they are building.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top