Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2002 11:26:41 AM EDT
Just had all four wisdom teeth taken out about 3 hours ago.  I'm feeling pretty good.  Tongue is still numb and a little light headed, but good.  Almost time for a nap though.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:30:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm doing that on Thursday!  All four are going at once.  I think they're just gonna sedate me and rip 'em out.  

One of my coworkers was telling me about some pain killer he had when they took his, but I can't remember what it's called.  Whatever it was, they better give me some GOOD drugs.

M@
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:37:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 11:42:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Yup,  I had my packing in for a couple hours and just took it out.  I had some bleeding and oozing, but they said that was normal.  They did put me out for most of the surgery, but had to wake me up at the end to tell me to keep my tongue still.  They also told me to eat a good meal. Now what the hell can I eat...can only chew in the front.  I am going to say up a bit and post while medicated on AR15.com so everything clots well.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 12:01:02 PM EDT
[#4]
this 'eat a good meal' crap after dental work remind me of the nusre waking you up to take your sleeping pill.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 12:16:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top