Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 6:37:39 AM EDT
They can't rile him up like they want so they have resorted to talking over him.  And saying "well I don't understand that"  Duh your not a fucking lawyer you can't expect to understand it all, and here is Blitzer yet again stepping in over republican interrogators.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:41:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Submariner Kennedy is just plain embarassing.  Time to retire.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:52:29 AM EDT
[#2]
It wasn't Kennedy this time though. But yeah, he needs to go.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:57:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

+1.

Lets hope his state is watching and finally figures it out.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:50:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry, but I have to Quote myself from another thread...

Were not spending enough to be ready for the coming battle. China has been very open on their future intensions of going to war with us and how they are going to destroy this country.

Well if the Dems take over again.. Were screwed..

Currently they are destroying any and all Republicans from local to federal level position.. The Republican Party is not fighting back.

Excuse me while I send a personal message to the Republican Party at all levels..

----ATTENTION REPUBLICAN PARTY----

FREAKEN COWARDS.. GET OFF YOUR FREAKEN DUFFS.. CRUSH THE DEMS AT THEIR OWN GAME..

If the Replicans can't fight back and destroy the Dems at their own game, we will never be ready for the war against China, North Korea, Syria, and Iran.

If you don't believe me, watch the Judge Samual Alito Confirmation Hearing(TRIAL)..

Yes.. I call it a trial.. He is falsely accused, attacked, and damaged by the Dems. The press echo the lies, and the Republicans aren't being openly vocal by challanging those Dems as they make the allegations about Alito and the President.

Why is Alito putting up with theses guys.. He should tell them to screw.

Ted Kennedy (MA)-- Murdering Drunk,Fat bastard

Patrick Leahy(VT)--  ( A.K.A.  Sen. Leaky, Sen. Depends) Communist Asshat, Changed to Independent,  now Democrat.  Leaks classified and secret documents and agents to the press and enemy. Some of those leaks been responsible for the jailing or deaths of those agents overseas.

Joe Biden (DE) Plagiarist, anti military, Anti American Asshat

Dianne Feinstein (CA) NOW Gang Member, Anti American, B-I-Ictch, @nd in command to Hilairy

Chuck Schumer (NY) Anti American, Anti Gun, back stabbing asshat

Dicky Durbinan(IL) Anti US, Major Comi Asshat want to be.

Russ Feingold(WI) Anti American Asshat incorporated

Just noticed on CNN..
They are showing six boxes on the screen.

Top right- Hearing Room
Top Center--Feinstein
Top Right- Alito
Bottom Left- The Capitol Building
Bottom Center- The Words" The Alito Hearings"
Bottom Right- Justice Building

Remember last year when the press was waiting for the decision at the Vatican on wether or not if a new Pope was chosen. The cameras were watching the chimney next to a dome. The view of the Capital building reminds me of that.

I wonder what color smoke will be used.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:53:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I kinda see it as him just doing his damndest to get confirmed, then run rampant through the court if he does get it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:54:43 AM EDT
[#6]

The USA Today called Alito 'unflappable'
its easy to be that way when you are right
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:26:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yep, they have tried and tried and tried to fuck with him.  They can't do it.  The man is good.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:37:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Reminds me more of a Soviet "Show Trial" than a dignified Senate hearing. And unfortunately, there are many, many people in this country that approve of such a performance.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:44:19 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, they have tried and tried and tried to fuck with him.  They can't do it.  The man is good.

I definitely would not want to play poker with this dude.

I am very impressed by him calm and level headed answers in the face of the Democrat attacks.  What makes it all the more impressive is you know he is sitting back there, shaking his head inwardly thinking, "Do these people know what they are asking?  Do they have any clue as to how stupid and incomprenhensible their words are to the very intent of the Constitution (the same one that that Ass Schumer conceitedly held up)?"

Then calmly answers their questions and politely tells them to go to hell...

I like this guy.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:37:21 AM EDT
[#10]
From the DU

derby378  (1000+ posts)      Thu Jan-12-06 03:16 PM
Response to Original message
1. I've a damn good reason to be skeptical of Martha's tears
If Alito is confirmed, we are in really serious trouble as a nation.

Anyone else get the irony here?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:16:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1.

Lets hope his state is watching and finally figures it out.

Taxachusetts? Fat chance.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:26:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Wolf Blitzer.......................What a joke......................."The Situation Room"    Thats even funnier...
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
From the DU

derby378  (1000+ posts)      Thu Jan-12-06 03:16 PM
Response to Original message
1. I've a damn good reason to be skeptical of Martha's tears
If Alito is confirmed, we are in really serious trouble as a nation.

Anyone else get the irony here?

Wow........Ill never understand their thought process
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 6:05:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Is anyone as impressed with Senator Graham of South Carolina as I am?  He's fairly new in the Senate.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 6:09:36 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Is anyone as impressed with Senator Graham of South Carolina as I am?  He's fairly new in the Senate.

lgraham.senate.gov/images/home_graham.jpg

Yeah, I thought he did a really good job.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 6:16:33 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

lgraham.senate.gov/images/home_graham.jpg

He is on the infamous "Gang of 14" I think.  I'm not sure why.  He has said all along that the President has an absolute right to judicial nominations due to Constitution and the electoral process.  

He was one of the impeachment managers against Klinton so he's OK in my book
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 6:26:04 AM EDT
[#17]

Just remember - Alito will do NOTHING to change the direction of the SCOTUS.

It's STILL gonna be a 5-4 Leftist Court!

Kennedy, Bryer, Souter, Ginsberg, Stevens are STILL the majority on the Court!

But just look at how vicious the attacks are on Alito when it DOESN'T EVEN MATTER!!!

Guys, we ain't seen NOTHING yet. If/when one of those five Marxists finally croaks/retires and IF a Republican Senate and President are still in charge - THEN you're gonna see the Dems pull out every weapon in their arsenal - including IMO them resorting to outright murder if they have to.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 6:35:08 AM EDT
[#18]
I think after reflecting on Bork and the general behavior of the left since and now watching Kennedy, Schumer and the circus that is American politics and media; watching how the left and the media have treated our War on Terror and it's heroes that I am ashamed to call myself an American.  I am sickened to my stomach that our generation has let a once great nation sink to the level of having to listen to a self-righteous, pompous murderer like Ted Kennedy not just for one minute but for more than 40 years.  

Maybe we really do need another 9/11 followed closely by a nuclear attack!   Maybe we would wake up for more than a day.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 6:36:38 AM EDT
[#19]
This was funny:

Leno last night

Have you watched any of these confirmation hearings for Supreme Court nominee Sam Alito? Senators are given thirty minutes to question the guy: thirty minutes exactly. Senator Joe Biden’s question took 23 1/2 minutes. His question took 24 minutes. And Alito is smart. He’s brilliant. Do you know what he said? "I’m sorry, could you repeat the question?”

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top