Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/11/2004 9:14:04 PM EST
If you guys haven't heard of Alex Jones, he's a radio talk show host out of Austin, TX. Some of the time he's on mainstream TV as a commentator, and he seems to make sense, but when you take a look at some of his websites

infowars.com
PrisonPlanet.com

It seems like he may need a nice tinfoil hat. I was wondering if any of you guys have listened to him, and what you think.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:21:32 PM EST
I heard a radio show recently here in Austin that was as paranoid and full of conspiracy theories as they come. Wonder if it was his.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:22:32 PM EST
Fruitcake.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:46:39 PM EST

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:04:46 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:22:08 PM EST
Damn, those photo illustrations were good! HAHAHA!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:17:52 AM EST
and his tinfoil hat is on way too tight. Ever since Bill Cooper was killed Jones has had no one to steal ideas from.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:22:18 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:42:51 AM EST
He is really of the deep end on some issues but, I have to say he has some real legit points on other issues. I don't agree with him about all the 9/11 stuff but, alot of his other ideas and reports are legit.

I think he is right on about America being turned into a Police State and all the crap about the Patriot Act. I don't agree with everything that anyone says 100% of the time but I do agree with some of his ideas. He has US Rep Ron Paul on his show a lot. I think that Ron Paul is the only guy left up on the hill that is REALLY trying to protect our gun and Constituntial Rights.

Many things he talks about sounds so off the wall sometimes but, when you look at the evidence or reports it's really hard not to think that at least some of it is true. He made a bunch of movies and lets people make free copies of them, so I don't think he's in it for the big buck's. I have seen a couple of his movies a friend let me borrow and they are entertaining at the least. Some of his points really make you think about what really is going on.

I think it's great that we have alternative Media because we sure don't get the truth on the networks.

God Bless
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:49:54 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/13/2004 4:52:51 AM EST by Johninaustin]
What Alex Jones is, is a con man. His target is the tin foil hat crowd. He makes a fortune off of videos and the like. He used to do live appearances, protesting the secret detention camps under the airport, etc. where he'd hit everybody up for "donations".

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:55:42 AM EST

Originally Posted By Johninaustin:
What Alex Jones is, is a con man. His target is the tin foil hat crowd. He makes a fortune off of videos and the like. He used to do live appearances, protesting the secret detention camps under the airport, etc. where he'd hit everybody up for "donations".

Yep. From what I understand, he started out as a janitor (nothing wrong with that) that had issues with his father or somesuch. Bill Clinton was a HUGE target for him back in the 90s, and I believe he actually supported Bush in the '00 election. Of course, now he has so much INFO ON HOW BUSH IS EVIL, and is using it to sell subscriptions to his tin-foil hat website, his tin-foil hat videos, etc. I don't know who he's supporting for President this year, but you can bet he'll find some "dirt" on that person later on. He watches out for one person.

Himself. He is funnier than hell to watch on Public Access TV (the only network that will carry his show). He gets irate and stuff, screaming and (sometimes) crying (I recall once him talking about how "Delta Force is HERE in our CITIES! They're going to put us in MODERN DAY CONCENTRATION CAMPS! *sob sob cry cry*) Total whack-job.
Top Top