Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 10/19/2002 6:34:29 AM EDT
[url]http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=04022002-082828-8434r[/url] If I had only known I would have sent them a few hundred dollars to help the Jihad...
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 6:43:17 AM EDT
In one sequence of the al Qaida videos, the group conducts a mock assault on a golf tournament, pulling weapons out of golf bags to fire on a group of "players." "This was very possibly a preparation for the attempt on Clinton, whose golf weekends were well known," another counter-terrorist expert said.
View Quote
Can you say.. Hole-In-One !
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 6:45:31 AM EDT
No...Really. I get a sick feeling thinking of my leader (like, Reagen or Bush) getting whacked, but the thought of Clinton being killed gives me a warm fuzzy. It is probably even illegal to say this, but hey , come get me.
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 6:57:34 AM EDT
If Clinton died, we'd just get Gore. Kind of a wash.
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 6:57:39 AM EDT
Hitler got Germany working... Mussolini got the trains running on time.... Al Qaida may have tried to kill Clinton .... See? Nobody's all bad....
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 8:02:53 AM EDT
Originally Posted By raven: If Clinton died, we'd just get Gore. Kind of a wash.
View Quote
And Gore would have won the election as well. As nice as it is to dream, ya gotta think it's better it didn't happen.
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 8:09:55 AM EDT
Either way guys, but on the night of Clintons death, the party is at my house, the booze is free, the food is free and it will not stop till the last guy standing can't find the next case.
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 8:10:58 AM EDT
As much as I hate him, I wouldn't want to see Klinton get whacked. Incarcerated? Sued into poverty? Sure! But had he been assasinated, we would be under an even bigger anti-gun siege than we are now.
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 8:12:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By hielo: Either way guys, but on the night of Clintons death, the party is at my house, the booze is free, the food is free and it will not stop till the last guy standing can't find the next case.
View Quote
Despite my post above, I plan to attend!
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 8:44:47 AM EDT
Does hillary play golf?
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 9:04:22 AM EDT
Hielo, if you had of said that during the Klinton years, then you would have been put under the prison like others that made unfavorable comments about Klinton's policies. Klinton put more people in prison just for speaking their minds than any president in history.
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 9:27:50 AM EDT
I'd trade all those on the flights, at the Pentagon, and in New York for Clinton in a New York Minute.
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 9:35:44 AM EDT
Why would they want to kill Clinton? He's their best friend! A spineless worm that goes after them by bombing empty desert and aspairin factories. Talk about an ineffective enemy for them. Kinda like the Allies praying that no one in Germay remove Hitler,cause he's the best thing they had going for them.
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 1:55:07 PM EDT
Remember that India/ Pakistan (was supposed to be anyway)trip. Al-Qaeda were saying that they were going to shoot him down with Stingers then and he cancelled the Pakistan leg of the trip. Of all the fv
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 2:05:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Kihn: Remember that India/ Pakistan (was supposed to be anyway)trip. Al-Qaeda were saying that they were going to shoot him down with Stingers then and he cancelled the Pakistan leg of the trip. Of all the fv
View Quote
No! he cancelled the trip because he was afraid that Guns owner's with Barrette 50's would shoot him down.(you know about how ellegably the gun industry armed Al-Qaeda) we dangerous!
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 2:37:58 PM EDT
Dooh!!!! I always get that wrong...
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 5:17:41 PM EDT
In 1997, I was visiting D.C. and saw Marine 1 (Presidential Helicopter) take off from the White House. My first thought at the time was "Damn, I wish I had a missle so I could shoot that SOB down." But, alas I didn't: A) Have a missle to do it, and B) Want to spend the rest of my life in prison. Of course, I didn't say this out loud, as I probably woulda been arrested on the spot... Klinton was the worst President in American History...He murdered more people than I can count (Waco, Mena, etc. There is a good video I saw a while back (Bill Clinton's Rise to Power). It was an honest biography of Klinton that told about what he did during Vietnam, His College Years, How the guy who went with him in the Soviet Union "jumped" from the top floor of a building at Oxford, about how the Mena Witnesses "comitted suicide" by shooting themselves in the back of the head with a shotgun, how one of his Interns was killed by a Semi as she stepped off a curb, and how a man who recorded him (Klinton) doing something "that would destroy his political career" was mowed down in a "randome drive-by shooting." Kinda puts a new light on Linda Tripp's statement that she was afraid she'd step off a curb and be run down by a MAC Truck. She was truly in fear for her life...as Klinton had done it before.
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 5:58:21 PM EDT
Instead of getting whacked I think I'd rather see him kidnapped and tortured mercilessly for a few weeks. Oh, and with 24/7 news coverage of course! [}:D]
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 4:21:10 AM EDT
The only way he would get kidnapped would be if his SS detail was killed, these guys do a heroic job, and just don't deserve that. But yeah, kept in somebodies basement for a year or so, that would be a good thing.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 7:21:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 7:40:51 PM EDT
No Way He did jobs for Clinton Whenever Clinton needed a diversion, what happened? There was a terrorist diversion. [url] http://www.infowars.com [/url] makes the case that Osama is a CIA agent
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 8:16:49 PM EDT
[url]http://www.infowars.com[/url] Fixed Link... Also, I should comment about Alex Jones (info wars)...This guy is a little bit off his rocker. Have you ever listened to his show ? He talks about how the US Government planned 9-11...and about a secret underground club of former presidents who practice Satanism...
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 8:23:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/20/2002 8:29:37 PM EDT by cc48510]
BTW, the loon (Alex Jones) is one 'till 12 AM CDT... [EDIT] My Error, today ain't a weekday...
Top Top