Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2003 6:35:11 PM EDT
Fox news just reported he was arrested in Maryland.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:39:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe you mean his son was arrested: [url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1044212/posts[/url]

Kharn
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:44:31 PM EDT
[#2]
[lolabove]Al Gore, his son ... whatever! [lol]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:49:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Dude, do you have any cheetos or funyins on you?  
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:54:04 PM EDT
[#4]
hhmmmm,

Seems to me that the bush daughters have been busted for MIP and pot (at least one of them was)
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:54:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Wonder how DUH will handle this?
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:55:34 PM EDT
[#6]
This is obviously the po-lice just trying to keep a man down.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:56:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wonder how DUH will handle this?
View Quote
[BrainlessDUH]"Yeah BUT Bush's BOTH daughters were underage and drinking... this is only ONE son"[/BrainlessDUH]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:58:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought the punchline was going to be,
They found a pound of crack in Tippers panties!
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:06:00 PM EDT
[#9]
This is [i]obiously[/i] a vast right-wing neo-conservative conspiracy!
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:07:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I thought the punchline was going to be,
They found a pound of crack in Tippers panties!
View Quote
View Quote

She could hide at least 2 "Keys" in that trunk.
[:)>]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:16:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:24:40 PM EDT
[#12]
He was almost expelled from Phillips Exeter Academy for the same thing. "houston, we have a problem". nature boys kid is a pothead.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:24:44 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm sorry but I hate that stupid jackass.  He's as dumb as a sack of hammers.  If his kid is on drugs, I don't blame the little bugger.  If Al Gore was my Dad, I'd suck the barrel of a .357.  Sorry guys, I'm not a Demoncrat.  Tipper, Hillary and the rest of the losers aren't in my playbook.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#14]
According to Montgomery County police, Gore was driving a dark-colored Cadillac through downtown Bethesda around 11:30 p.m. with the car's headlights off.

Police officers who were conducting a campaign against impaired driving during the holiday season stopped the car and noticed that despite the freezing temperature, all the car's windows were open as well as the sunroof.
View Quote

[rofl]

"Why do you think they call it 'DOPE', maaaaannnn......" [rolleyes]

Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:29:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I believe you mean his son was arrested: [url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1044212/posts[/url]

Kharn
View Quote

Yep I was typing to fast, LOL
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:38:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
hhmmmm,

Seems to me that the bush daughters have been busted for MIP and pot (at least one of them was)
View Quote

Yeah, i think the big thing is how the media is treating it.     The bush daughters got all over the media, while this report probably won't get mentioned anywhere.    

I didn't know one of the bush daughters got busted for pot, i thought it was just underage drinking?   Anyone?

Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:46:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:56:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Such liberial and articulate scumbags, The gores
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:09:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Both Bush and Cheney were busted for DUIs as young men and Bush's daughters have both been burned for minor drug and alcohol offenses. Why is this an issue? People in glass houses don't throw rocks (somebody please explain this to [b]jrzy[/b], he doesn't get it).
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:21:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:28:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
hhmmmm,

View Quote

Any excuse to take a slap at out President huh dave?

Post a link to GW's daughter or daughters getting busted for drugs, bet you can't.

You always interject your hatred for the President every chance you get.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:32:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Both Bush and Cheney were busted for DUIs as young men and Bush's daughters have both been burned for minor drug and alcohol offenses. Why is this an issue? People in glass houses don't throw rocks (somebody please explain this to [b]jrzy[/b], he doesn't get it).
View Quote

I read the slur against me before you edited it jimmy and you are a coward for removing it.
But I guess you heard your ass is on thin ice for personal attacks against other members as well.
I think we have a leak in the mods.
Damn I thought for sure ole jim dandy was almost history.

Jim you just can't contain the personal attacks can you?  
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:36:25 PM EDT
[#23]
I read the slur against me before you edited it jimmy and you are a coward for removing it.
But I guess you heard your ass is on thin ice for personal attacks against other members as well.

View Quote

Only trying to appease your guardian angel who also posted in this thread (I guess you missed that, too). It doesn't change my contempt or diminished regard for you. I suppose you'll go and cry about that. Have at it, Slick.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:42:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:45:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Only trying to appease your guardian angel who also posted in this thread (I guess you missed that, too). It doesn't change my contempt or diminished regard for you. I suppose you'll go and cry about that. Have at it, Slick.
View Quote

Nope I won't say a word about anything you say to me , I will however be sending the staff a note every single time you insult and degrade other members here in violation of the COC.

Wanna know why?
Because there are more that a few people here who are tired of you disrupting threads by your constant use of name calling and little snide remarks made to inflame and anger members.
So you now have your own personal hall monitor to guide you through you daily journey at AR15.com,
You're welcome

Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:45:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Post a link to GW's daughter or daughters getting busted for drugs, bet you can't.
View Quote

Here you go, Smart Guy.
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/04/27/bush.daughter/[/url]
[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/americas/2249288.stm[/url]
[url]http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,499035,00.html[/url]
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3b1554a27c18.htm[/url]
I'm guessing this is probably WAYYYY over your head, [b]jrzy[/b].
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:47:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Nope I won't say a word about anything you say to me , I will however be sending the staff a note every single time you insult and degrade other members here in violation of the COC.

Wanna know why?
Because there are more that a few people here who are tired of you disrupting threads by your constant use of name calling and little snide remarks made to inflame and anger members.
So you now have your own personal hall monitor to guide you through you daily journey at AR15.com,
You're welcome
View Quote

No problem, Miss Manners.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:48:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Excellent. Perfectly fitting that Gore's son is busted. Now it's a perfect set to go along with Dean's son being busted for Felony Burglary as the (poor) wheelman in a heist of booze from a Country Club.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:52:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Excellent. Perfectly fitting that Gore's son is busted. Now it's a perfect set to go along with Dean's son being busted for Felony Burglary as the (poor) wheelman in a heist of booze from a Country Club.
View Quote

Just like it would be fitting that prominent republicans' transgressions be made public. A non-issue.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:54:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Here you go, Smart Guy.
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/04/27/bush.daughter/[/url]

[size=5][b]NOT ILLEGAL DRUGS[/b][/size=5]

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/americas/2249288.stm[/url]
[size=5][b]NOT DW'S DAUGHTER[/b][/size=5]

[url]http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,499035,00.html[/url]

[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3b1554a27c18.htm[/url]

I'm guessing this is probably WAYYYY over your head, [b]jrzy[/b].
View Quote

So where is the link to GW's daughter or daughters getting busted for [b]DRUGS[/b]?
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:58:58 PM EDT
[#31]
So where is the link to GW's daughter or daughters getting busted for DRUGS?
View Quote

Uh, Young Einstein, you didn't read those links did you (rhetorical question, your nosey guardian won't let me honestly answer that)? Alcohol is highly illegal for underage persons. Cocaine is illegal for everyone (President's niece). Get your kids to explain that to you (they have their jobs cut out, because you can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear).
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 9:07:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Jim you are trying to make yourself right and you know damn well there is a big difference between seeing someone's name in the paper for drinking than DRUGS.
Also you somehow bring GW's niece into this as if GW is somehow to blame for his brothers children's behavior.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 9:09:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
(rhetorical question, your nosey guardian won't let me honestly answer that)?
View Quote

I wouldn't call him names if I was you , he just saved you from getting banned.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 9:21:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
hhmmmm,

View Quote

Who's side are you on?
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 9:32:56 PM EDT
[#35]
[b]hey!!![/b]

No pissing in the sandbox!

:)
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:15:54 PM EDT
[#36]
God I love this place!U too jrzy&Dandy![lol]

oh yeah......IBTL

(I HAD too.this is WAY too funny)
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:24:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just like it would be fitting that prominent republicans' transgressions be made public. A non-issue.
View Quote

ESBAM!
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 11:37:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Bush's daughters would be crazy to use illegal drugs even around their friends considering who their dad is and how much he is hated.

The onlyinstance I've heard of them using dope was a statement by Ashton Kucher, who said he was at a party and passed a room he had seen one of the Bush girls into, and the room reeked of "the green" (his words).

Anyway, Gore III's arrest is no big deal.  I mean, it's not like his dad is ever going to hold public office ever again.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 4:43:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Weak, real weak. Your mommy ran in to save you and make him take it back, and you are acting like you are the big man.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 4:58:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 5:01:24 AM EDT
[#41]
[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20031221/capt.wxs10412210310.gore_son_arrested_wxs104.jpg[/img]
Now this is what you call a white boy...!
View Quote

[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A18174-2003Dec20?language=printer[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top