Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2002 7:43:31 AM EDT
Don't give that tax money back, it's mine.
http://webcenter.newssearch.netscape.com/aolns_display.adp?key=200203122044000285172_aolns.src
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 7:57:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Don't give that tax money back, it's mine.
[url]http://webcenter.newssearch.netscape.com/aolns_display.adp?key=200203122044000285172_aolns.src[/url]
View Quote

Job is never done around here...

Did I miss something, a lot of whining but no quote like this?
"Don't give that tax money back, it's mine."
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:16:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I did not put it in quotes because he did not actually say that, but he implied it.  He still thinks that he should have been president since Klinton "appointed" him.  GW won the election fair and square.  By the way, I still think that GW won New Mexico and a hand recount would have proven it.  New Mexico had a problem with the voting machines not counting straight ticket votes.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:29:41 AM EDT
[#3]
remember all of our money should go to al bore because he invented the internet.He and his fellow machines rosy o[puke] and the totaled terminator janet RemmO[puke][puke]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:30:04 AM EDT
[#4]
"He criticized the $1.35 trillion tax cut championed by President Bush,                    which he said was "so inequitably distributed," and questioned White                           House environmental policies and proposals to build smaller, easier-to-use                     nuclear weapons."

I suppose Al Gore's idea of an 'equitable' tax distribution is to take tax money from the rich, then 'return' it to the poor?
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:31:10 AM EDT
[#5]
need a nother country to help ruin
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:35:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Did you know that Al Gore's brain is so massive that, while he was the VP in residence up near the Naval Observatory, the atomic clock's timekeeping was disturbed because of a gravity warp [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:38:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Al Gore is the original BRAINIAC.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:42:38 AM EDT
[#8]
AL Gore's Law Of Economics and Politics:

If, there are more poor people than rich

and IF

you promise to take the money from the rich and give it to the poor,

and IF

you manage to get the poor people to turn out to vote,

then

YOU WILL WIN THE ELECTION [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 10:37:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
AL Gore's Law Of Economics and Politics:

If, there are more poor people than rich

and IF

you promise to take the money from the rich and give it to the poor,

and IF

you manage to get the poor people to turn out to vote,

then

YOU WILL WIN THE ELECTION [rolleyes]
View Quote

Don't forget the gov't gets to skim off the top 25% of any money that passes through its hands.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 10:50:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 11:24:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Don't forget this one...

SLICK GORE
Washington Post, Sept. 24
CLAIM: At Sept. 22 press conference, Gore says, “I've been a part of the discussions on the strategic reserve since the days when it         was first established.”
TRUTH: President Ford established the Strategic Petroleum Reserves when he signed the Energy Policy and Conservation Act                 (EPCA) on December 22, 1975 — two years before Al Gore became a congressman.
— by Kathryn Jean Lopez
View Quote

...LIAR...LIAR
...Pants on fire...
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 11:58:42 AM EDT
[#12]
I might be wrong but didnt al the robot gore claim to be a Vietnam Veteran just like Ed sue the pants off of the gun companies Rendell. Kow here as Fast Eddie[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top