Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2004 11:39:13 AM EDT
It is on A&E on Monday nights at 9 Central PM.

It follows Southwest Airlines employees at Chicago Midway Airport, LAX, and Baltimore Washington International.  

There are two issues that come up on EVERYepisode:

(1)"Whaddaya mean the flight is overbooked?!"People come to the gate five minutes before boarding and they then they don't realize that it's first come first serve when it comes to boarding.

(2)Serving alcohol in airports.  People go to the bar, drink, and when it comes time to get on the plane, they get denied boarding because they are intoxicated.

"Yes Pat, I'd like to BUY A CLUE!"

Nevertheless...it is a good show.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:07:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Man, that drunk old broad was practically falling forward as she walked.  I was hoping the nice airport lady would refrain from catching her, repeatedly.  I was hoping for a face plant.  And the bitchy little fag photographers should have been kicked off the flight.

You're right, there's a drunk on there EVERY week.  Very entertaining.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#2]
It is very entertaining.  Also, there is a spin-off called "Airline UK".  There is an airline in the UK called EasyJet, a low-cost line similar to Southwest.  The same people that follow the employees of Southwest follow these people around airports in the UK.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:26:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Who said reality TV wouldn't catch on?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top