Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2001 11:07:20 AM EDT
Got my results last Friday....it was just a print out of the online application and a cover sheet saying I qualify and that my application will be on file for one year from the day of submittal....I hope I get selected for the next step...I qualify for the lowest paid of the three levels between 35,000 and 42,000 a year.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats on being qualified.  It is nice to know that someone has heard from them.  I don't have any LE experience so not likely to qualify, but gave it a shot anyway. At least I've got vet preference and am a current gov't employee...
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 4:02:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats! I'm still awaiting my reply.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 4:53:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I got mine back today.  thanks to current LEO status I qualified for the second category.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 5:01:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Guys, don;t forget this position qualifies for LEAP (law enforcement availability pay) which gives you an automatic 25% increase to base salary. so 40,000 would be 50,000 gross. Glad to hear you made the first step!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top