Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2005 2:40:21 PM EDT
Fill-in for Nasty Rhodes.  I thought I was a hate-filled, but this guy is one of those that seems to be primed to go postal.  Anybody have him locally?  Good luck to America, I guess.    
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:48:22 PM EDT
[#1]
The man is an Al Queda operative pure and simple. I've heard him say some things that were outright treason. One time during a rant about the lack of body armor for our troops in Iraq, he suggested that President Bush, Vice President Cheney and Secretary Rumsfeld should be sent on a patrol through a hot zone without any body armor. Basically he was calling for terrorists to kill the President and Vice President of the United States. In my opinion that is treason and he should be stood up against a wall with a blindfold and a ciragette.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:58:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't know Air America was still on!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top