Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2005 10:20:26 PM EDT
Their audience is down 15 percent from this summer.

(Link to latest Arbitron radio audience ratings for NYC)
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:21:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Im surprised it hasnt died yet.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:21:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Gee, a liberal radio station in one of the most liberal cities in America is dying.

What does THAT say?  
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:24:05 PM EDT
[#3]
It's Bush's fault.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:24:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Gee, a liberal radio station in one of the most liberal cities in America is dying.

What does THAT say?  

It isn't happening fast enough to suite me!

Every time I scan the dial in South Florida, Raleigh, or Fall River, I come across that ASSHOLE Franken.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:25:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I think that station was only launched to help defeat Bush...guess that didn't work.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:27:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I think that station was only launched to help defeat Bush...guess that didn't work.

I wondered why they havent taken it all down yet.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:29:28 PM EDT
[#7]
The "black-Helicopter-Left" is still searching for their "Voice"

"AA" must not be givin' 'em what they need.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:30:38 PM EDT
[#8]
But how's it doing out in San Frangaysco?  Or Hollywierd?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:41:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Ever listen to it?  No commercials, just PSA's and little quotes from various leaders set to "Wind of Change" by The Scorpions.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:43:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Ever listen to it?  No commercials, just PSA's and little quotes from various leaders set to "Wind of Change" by The Scorpions.

DAMNIT!  I liked that song until you went and posted that!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:44:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Ever listen to it?  

For about 15 seconds.

Some British-accented bitch was on as weekend host. It was all I could do to keep my major intestines from leaping straight up through my neck and throttling my brain.

Yes, friends, it was FAR worse than Vogon poetry!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:04:16 AM EDT
[#12]
How much Soros/Realplayernetwrks investment capital will be thrown down this "Liberal Jihadist" toilet of a radio network? The last I heard the flaming Lib that created Realplayer gave Air Liberal about 13 million dollars to pay its debt just to keep it on the airwaves

Air Liberal is a hopeless money pit, Thats what happens when you put your emotions and wants ahead of facts and figures and market research. See libbies you first have to see if their is first a demand for a product before you try to sell the product................and I guess america ain't buyin

If "THE PEOPLE" wanted to hear the looney ravings of the Liberal Jihadist they would just listen to Al Jazzera instead you crazy lib bastards
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:10:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Talk radio requires lots of thoughts and ideas to work, since it's operated daily and requires actual thinking to develop topics for shows.

Since liberals don't think (otherwise they wouldn't be liberals), they don't have many ideas in which to discuss. So it sounds reasonable that if you have nothing to contribute but bullshit, you're not going to have an audience very long.

That's why conservative talk radio is so popular in this country. People aren't stupid. They can tell who is really good thinkers and who's just full of it. That's why liberal radio just has never done well in this nation.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 2:35:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Um
Those aren't arbitron ratings sir
I get your point though.
Carry on
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top