Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2002 5:23:48 PM EDT
www.airsoft.com
Have any of you seen/own these guns?  Are they reliable?  I'm thinkin of buyin one, 'cause when you have NoGuns, that's the closest you can get to the real thing :(
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 5:50:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn I just cannot get a handle on you!!

Hmmm

carrots or not carrots that is the question..

If you are real there are things regarding ASoft that you need to know as a Canadian...

Just not sure if I trust you yet.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 5:54:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I would never buy an airsoft gun from anyone other than [url]www.airsoftextreme.com[/url]. They are by far the finest retailers in the country for this type of gun.

High Performance Tactical Gear!
[url]www.Lightfighter.com[/url]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 5:55:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Storm Fighter>What do you mean?  If you're not telling me something please do, cuz I'm gonna order one off Ebay either today or tommorow.  And what the hell is with the carrots?!
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 5:57:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, assuming Stormbringer is wrong about the carrots thing, I own a cheap little springer pistol, and it's brought me enjoyment, though I've never played an actual game with it.  My roommate, on the other hand, has an electric MP5-A5, a spring powered M24 sniper rifle, and a gas powered Glock 18C.  It's a kick to fire off one of those things full auto.  If you spend enough money, they're plenty reliable ($200-$300 or more).  But you have to play with people you know, because there's no way to prove you hit them (unlike paintball).  That's about all I know...
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 5:59:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Email me directly Noguns and we can discuss
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 6:28:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

carrots or not carrots that is the question..

View Quote

Storm - I tust you will let the rest of us know if there are any carrots.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 6:50:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like he is just a 13year old kid
We are giving him a going over in chat
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 6:52:16 PM EDT
[#8]
OK, thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top