Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2009 5:59:24 PM EDT
I can't get any conclusive answers on my own, maybe you guys can help.

I'm supposed to go to AA sometime in the middle of February.  My question lies in the packing list.  I don't have an issued MOLLE ruck or any of the MOLLE gear.  My unit issued me the Tactical Tailor setup.  I have my CIF records proving that I don't have any Army MOLLE kit.  Will i get kicked back for not having the Army FLC/Ruck or am I good w/ my unit issued items?

I'd hate to show up to school and be sent packing over some petty BS.  Any help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 6:21:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I can't get any conclusive answers on my own, maybe you guys can help.

I'm supposed to go to AA sometime in the middle of February.  My question lies in the packing list.  I don't have an issued MOLLE ruck or any of the MOLLE gear.  My unit issued me the Tactical Tailor setup.  I have my CIF records proving that I don't have any Army MOLLE kit.  Will i get kicked back for not having the Army FLC/Ruck or am I good w/ my unit issued items?

I'd hate to show up to school and be sent packing over some petty BS.  Any help is appreciated.

Borrow one.  They are very strict anal on the packing list.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 6:38:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Anal is a good way to describe it.  The best thing about Zero Day is getting over with it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 12:55:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Which AA school are you going to? Does Lewis still have one?
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:47:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Unknown at this time.  I'm being told that I'll be going on TDY, so I think I'll be going to Campbell.  But you guys know how this works.  Its probably right across the street or something.  I was expecting a MTT team or something.  I've been away from my Troop due to schools/BNOC and out of the loop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top