Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2001 7:18:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:23:49 PM EDT
[#1]
What the heck do you have on your site?  I run a website for an organization with 20,000 members and 800 message board users and we rarely use that much bandwith.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:22:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Geocities is anti-gun, dump them!
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 9:05:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 10:20:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Whats your web address?  I wanna see.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 6:16:54 AM EDT
[#5]
My mindspring space same thing would happen. My site would just stop working after the transfer was used up.

I posted some pics on this board and had over 2000 downloads in one day caused by that post on this site.

Just gotta manage your picture sharing better.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 6:46:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Since the website is free, what's stopping you from creatig more than one account?

Put your main webpage under one account, the most active page under a second, and then all others divided under the rest of your accounts.

It might be a little sloppy in your links, but that should work, shouldn't it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top