Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2016 1:58:09 PM EDT
I have some extra cash lying around before the election hits. I have more than enough mags and ammo 10k+ each on 5.56 and 9mm however I have no quality red dot optic, just some scopes. Do panics usually have an impact on price/availability of high end optics or should I focus on ammo or mags? I really want a Aimpoint T2 but can wait a couple months as long as it is still available at current prices in the chance of a Hilary win. Any advice?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:58:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Ammo and mags. Sell what you buy now during the panic.  You'll be able to get 2-3 T2's.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:08:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks ! I know that concept but in the past were aimpoints harder to get or available during a panic or were they not even affected? I'm pretty sure the aimpoints are imported from Sweeden and they're not exactly mass produced like other low end optics.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:13:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I never noticed a shortage of red dots (Aimpoints)during a panic...now the the .22 red dots, thats a different story
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:29:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I just sold an ACOG to buy another AR.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:30:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Ammo! What I did yesterday
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:32:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks ! I know that concept but in the past were aimpoints harder to get or available during a panic or were they not even affected? I'm pretty sure the aimpoints are imported from Sweeden and they're not exactly mass produced like other low end optics.
View Quote

IIRC, only the lesser priced versions were affected.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top