Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2003 9:39:05 PM EDT
I'm sitting on my balcony right now in Phoenix Arizona. The wind is blowing every so often, its a chilly 60 degrees. I'm on my laptop smoking one of Winston Wolf's Cohibas that he was handing out at the shoot. I got a nice warm blanket on my lap, and I'm surfing AR15.com.
I'm trying to FORGET the horrible deed I must perform tomorrow.

I have to do a very bad thing to someone I care about. I am going to the dentist to possibly get a tooth removed. They want 700 dollars to fix it, I WILL NOT PUT AN AR15 IN MY MOUTH. So it goes bye bye. Plus it hurts like hell and My dentist is a PAINKILLER nazi. The first time I asked, after six months of fillings and 2 root canals, she treated me like a total addict and gave me baby vicoden, VICOPROFEN. I was like WTF lady! IT HURTS! It was the first time I had ever taken NARCS too.

So I will see what happens tomorrow..... I'm relaxing right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top