Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2005 3:54:02 PM EDT
So what feelings does this cheery Holiday music conjur up in your happy spirit.........Love? Joy? Happiness? Severe hate and discontent to mankind? Maybe you sharpen your knives excessively or giggle while cleaning your customized Llama 1911 in .38 super..... Or.....

Do you automatically roll from visions of Holy Jolly Christmas to dreams of renacting the firefight from Apocalypse Now - complete with "The Flight of the Valkyries" blasting at full volume?

Do you have flashbacks to doing too much LSD on the third floor of Building ___ while blaring Jim Morrison in a bong-haze filled room in some tech school?

Maybe your cheer and happy filled auro is legitimate and not-drug induced. You go carolling, walk the dog, take out your neighbors trash, and watch classic Christmas films every night around a warm open fireplace. Mmmmm.......hot chocolate.

Poll to follow........(okay so I'm bored)
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 3:55:04 PM EDT
[#1]
ibtp
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:02:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Did Christmas in Vietnam. Took in the Bob Hope Show.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:03:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Ding, fries are done.  

Ding, fries are done.

Do you want an apple pie with that?

Do you want an apple pie with that?

Ding, fries are done.  

Ding, fries are done.

Ding, fries are done.  

Ding, fries are done.

Ding, fries are done.  

Ding, fries are done.

www.americanangst.com/dingfries.html
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:08:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Silent fart.
Deadly fart.
All was calm.
Now, it's not.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:16:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I chose option #2, along with Louis Armstong's "It's a Wonderful World" I see the scene from Good Morning Vietnam when the bar blows up, or in Full Metal Jacket for "Going to the Chapel".

Personally I prefer Kwanza Carols.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:19:51 PM EDT
[#6]
They are starting to make me want to shoot my way into the back room of Wal-Mart where they program the store speakers and force them to put in a Ronnie James Dio CD at gunpoint.

Driving me nuts.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:32:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I love Christmas music!  I have some really good CD's and loaded them on my computer.
I listen to Christmas music while I am on AR15.com
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:41:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Christmas carols are nice when sung by children.
However I think its pretty dumb if carols are sung by adults.
Unless they looked like this...

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:13:43 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I love Christmas music!  I have some really good CD's and loaded them on my computer.
I listen to Christmas music while I am on AR15.com

And that folks ^ is exactly what is wrong with this world Damn Happy people with their Happy music......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top