Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2005 4:54:30 AM EDT
Went to Camp Perry this past Saturday with a buddy of mine so we could go through commercial row and look at all the goodies.  Only three business were still open, and they were closing that day, as the highpower matches ended last week.  Well, we decided to go to the CMP store and look at all the rifles for sale, and I saw a beautiful Greek Springfield Armory, correct grade sitting in the rack.  I picked it up and damn, if my name wasn't on it.  Well, I had to buy it, so I did.  It is almost as nice as a collector grade and about half the cost.  It is almost new and has been fired very little.  Life is definitely good.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:56:11 AM EDT
[#1]
OK, you suck. Happy now?

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:05:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Why thank you Da_Bunny.  Yes, I'm very happy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top