Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/3/2005 7:03:32 PM EDT
Celine Dion came on the Larry king live show and had some interesting things to say.

Basically she condemed the NO rescue effort and implied that the workers there who were giving their all were just doing it all wrong.

She said that people should not donate money because it was not needed. She said that what was needed is food and water. Well, I guess where she comes from everybody eats free, but in the US a C-130 full of bottled water and MRE's costs a few cents.

I suppose I should not care what some idiot celebrity thinks, but I am just in amazement at how some of them that are "important" enough to be on TV just dont have a freaking clue.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:04:02 PM EDT
She's a Canadian
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:04:55 PM EDT
What do you expect from someone who married a corpse?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:07:44 PM EDT
I am guessing she should get in there and show those folks how a real Canadian celebrity rescues a city.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:09:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:
She's a Canadian

And good looking too!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:10:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LotBoy:

She's a Canadian

And good looking too!

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:11:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By CAR_16:
Celine Dion came on the Larry king live show and had some interesting things to say.

Basically she condemed the NO rescue effort and implied that the workers there who were giving their all were just doing it all wrong.

She said that people should not donate money because it was not needed. She said that what was needed is food and water. Well, I guess where she comes from everybody eats free, but in the US a C-130 full of bottled water and MRE's costs a few cents.

I suppose I should not care what some idiot celebrity thinks, but I am just in amazement at how some of them that are "important" enough to be on TV just dont have a freaking clue.

kinda funny when she donates a $1,000,000

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:11:36 PM EDT
She is a dog!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:12:59 PM EDT

When she first started her singing career, she wouldn't even sing in English because she had that "French Canadian" attitude. Needless to say she wasn't exactly fond of America either.

F her..... Not literally
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:14:49 PM EDT
What tickles me is not so much the stupid things celebs say, they're mostly just average people insulated from reality by their money, it's the boobs in the media, like Larry King, who hang on to their every word like it's the prophecy.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:16:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2005 7:16:51 PM EDT by CAR_16]

Originally Posted By hanau:

kinda funny when she donates a $1,000,000

doh... he
I think she oughta get a helicopter and a winch and show the NG how it is done.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:16:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bulldog1967:

She's a Canadian

And good looking too!

One mans trash is another mans treasure!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:16:18 PM EDT
At what point did the opinion of a silly frog princess become relevant to the disaster that real Americans are experiencing?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:19:24 PM EDT

She's a Canadian

And good looking too!

You forgot the little smiley face that you are supposed to use when you are joking. You are joking right? She is a fucking dog! And I hate her music.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:20:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:25:01 PM EDT
This might give you an idea how far off she is. Have a coworker that is so far to the left I can't describe it. He told the DJ at his wedding reception that if he played anything of Celine, he would not pay him.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:26:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sum-rifle:

She's a Canadian

And good looking too!

You forgot the little smiley face that you are supposed to use when you are joking. You are joking right? She is a fucking dog! And I hate her music.

I'd Jonny Appleseed her field.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:31:00 PM EDT
Dont hate just because she's a lieberal.........

Anyone who wouldnt hit that is teh ghey.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:52:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:56:00 PM EDT
Cerline Delone is a stupid cunt. I'm Canadian, and I can say that with impunity.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:57:51 PM EDT

I am guessing she should get in there and show those folks how a real Canadian celebrity rescues a city.

Pfffffft! Now that is funny! Good one, CAR_16!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:05:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By captainpooby:
Cerline Delone is a stupid cunt. I'm Canadian, and I can say that with impunity.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:08:21 PM EDT
I said pan OUT. OUT. Back further. You can still see datails.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:10:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By captainpooby:

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:14:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:18:21 PM EDT
All celebrities are fucked up.

You rarely hear one talking any sense.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:24:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By red65:
All celebrities are fucked up.

You rarely hear one talking any sense.

Therefore, it is extemely important for us nobodies to hear exactly what they have to say about every issue on national television.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:25:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2005 9:26:07 PM EDT by Airwolf]
www.lasvegasweekly.com/2003/03_27/columns_tattle.html

As you read this, Céline Dion will have already opened her version of a Strip spectacular at Caesars Palace. (Granted, the opening wasn’t the red carpet-and-flashbulbs experience organizers anticipated, due to current world events.)

But Dion hasn’t turned her back on the abundance of luxuries contained in her contract. Au contraire. New this week to Céline’s World: the details of her “dressing room,” inside the $95 million Colosseum. The 2,600-square-foot space has a dining room, massage room, two offices and four Sony plasma TVs.

As for the notorious helicopter rumored to be shuttling Dion back and forth to her home in Lake Las Vegas? Residents have put the kibosh on the whirlybird. Now she’ll have to battle 215 traffic like the rest of us—although in a limo, unlike the rest of us.

Yeah, she's very well qualified to give advice about things that happen in the Real World.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:57:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2005 10:01:02 PM EDT by ProjectMayhem]

She's a Canadian

yeah, and a FRENCH Canadian at that.

I'm fully convinced, 99% of all celebrities are either trained, or predisposed, to speaking and acting like fucking morons in the name of political causes about which they don't have a clue or genuine concern about.

- PM

edited for grammar
Top Top