Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 12/27/2002 12:58:03 PM EDT
The [url=www.mrc.org/notablequotables/bestof/2002/best1-3.asp]Media Research Center[/url] has released their annual Years Worst Reporting awards. Read 'em and weep. Watch 'em if you've got broadband. [size=1][i]Bias? What bias?[/i][/size=1]
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 1:21:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 2:03:42 PM EDT
The media is biased all right.....towards the conservative agenda! In fact, Karl Rove personally oversees and edits all the news on all the networks. How else do you explain that the media doesn't report on Shrubs numerous crimes against humanity and isnt constantly covering how he STOLE the 2000 election from Al Gore? They're nothing but mediawhores. Learn the truth from www.democraticunderground.com An island of sanity in a world run and owned by the Bush Family Evil Empire.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 2:17:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By raven: Learn the truth from www.democraticunderground.com An island of sanity in a world run and owned by the Bush Family Evil Empire.
View Quote
[b]Hey! Hey! Yeah, you in the back! Stop taking hits on that water bong, take off the hemp shirt, wash out the patchouli and get a fucking job![/b]
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 2:24:34 PM EDT
Originally Posted By raven: In fact, Karl Rove personally oversees and edits all the news on all the networks.
View Quote
Can you say "satire?"
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 2:48:23 PM EDT
Seriously, the sad wretches at DU believe Karl Rove directs the US media. It's too fucking funny. They also talk about startiing their own news network that would broadcast their lunatic views. You know, to counter the overwhelming conservative bias in the media. "Anyone know how to start a news network?"
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 2:52:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By KBaker: Can you say "satire?"
View Quote
My bong comment was in jest. I kinda figured a contributor with 3400+ posts is pretty conservative. But I will still keep an eye on him.... [;)] -934
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 2:55:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By raven: Seriously, the sad wretches at DU believe Karl Rove directs the US media. It's too fucking funny. They also talk about startiing their own news network that would broadcast their lunatic views. You know, to counter the overwhelming conservative bias in the media. "Anyone know how to start a news network?"
View Quote
Yes, hard work. The real question is how to keep one running. That requires one to practice [i]capitalism[/i] and [i]earn money[/i]. Something I think very few denizens of DU understand.
Top Top