Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 9:56:49 AM EDT
I just got off the phone with Springfield Armory, and my new unmarked 15-round mags for my HS-2000 are on the way.    That felt good.

Now I just want to be able to buy a 12-inch-barreled, fully-automatic 12-gauge with over/under grendade launcher and sound supressor with nothing more than an instant background check.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:00:04 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I just got off the phone with Springfield Armory, and my new unmarked 15-round mags for my HS-2000 are on the way.  hat
Now I just want to be able to buy a 12-inch-barreled, fully-automatic 12-gauge with over/under grendade launcher and sound supressor with nothing more than an instant background check.  hr

You have to be joking.  Are you 12 years old or that ignorant of current gun laws?  No offense.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:02:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just got off the phone with Springfield Armory, and my new unmarked 15-round mags for my HS-2000 are on the way.    That felt good.

Now I just want to be able to buy a 12-inch-barreled, fully-automatic 12-gauge with over/under grendade launcher and sound supressor with nothing more than an instant background check.  

You have to be joking.  Are you 12 years old or that ignorant of current gun laws?  No offense.

I think he was joking.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:03:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

It was partly in jest, but I think you missed the "I want to be able" part.  As in, I want it to be legal to do this, because until I can, my second amendment rights are being violated.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:05:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think he was joking.

holy crap dude, lighten up

hell I'll take two of those little babies!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:05:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:05:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's joking and you're stupid. He can quit joking.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:10:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:20:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's joking and you're stupid. He can quit joking.

That's gonna leave a mark.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:20:45 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I see you are one of those radical extremeist militia types who think the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution means what it says, and is referring to you.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:22:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I see you are one of those radical extremeist militia types who think the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution means what it says, and is referring to you.

<<--  Me  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top