Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2002 3:25:50 PM EDT

...ANY terrorist attack upon us will be OUR FAULT.

If(when) the MoslemMaggot terrorists hit us with smallpox, anthrax, multiple truckbombs, dirty or 'real' nukes, we will have once again PROVOKED them into "defending" themselves.

When New York, D.C. or San Franfreako is obliterated by a small nuke, there will be no 'smoking gun' linking anyone to that attack - all hard evidence will be atomized at the site of detonation.

But there will be PLENTY of blame to go around about who "let this happen".

I mean, if Ed Asner can actually go on Bill O'Reilly and say that "Iraq was provoked by Kuwait" into invading it in '91, there's nothing the liberals won't believe about how America is provoking more terrorist strikes by going after the terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 3:37:37 PM EDT
[#1]
It's funny.  Whenever Islamists attack us, they say it's our fault.  Or it's because we like the Jews.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 3:41:15 PM EDT
[#2]
"...ANY terrorist attack upon us will be OUR FAULT."

well...it IS our fault, damnit! it's 'our fault' because we didn't wipe every last one of them off of the face of the earth.

it's way past time to send out the b-52's.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 3:41:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 3:45:44 PM EDT
[#4]
After we strike Iraq...
View Quote

... train weapons south
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 4:06:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
After we strike Iraq...
View Quote

... train weapons south
View Quote

At what, exactly?
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 5:46:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
After we strike Iraq...
View Quote

... train weapons south
View Quote

At what, exactly?
View Quote

The Wahabi boyz.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 6:59:37 PM EDT
[#7]
After we strike Iraq.....We dance in the streets.[KILL]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 7:04:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
After we strike Iraq...
View Quote

... train weapons south
View Quote

At what, exactly?
View Quote

The Wahabi boyz.
View Quote

What are the wahabi boys? Those guys that yell. "Whazzup?!?!?"
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 7:21:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Wyhy send B-52s when ICBMs will do just fine?

Provoke them?  You on drugs?  We been at war with these VERMIN since 1973.  How the hell can we provoke them?  Would you have us lay down and say bring it on?  That DUMB ASS minset is why 9/11 happened.  They saw us as weak, unable to fight back.  When, and only when, we introduce them to the full fury of the US military will they understand just how bad they screwed up!!

Remember the cartoon of the camel jockey swinging his sword and yelling "Holy War" then in the next panel an F16 is bearing down on him and his tune has changed to "Holy Shit!"?  Only when they say "Holy Shit" will things turn around.  I am so damn sick and tired of liberals, cowards, politicians and enemy sympathisers spouting this "don't give the moslems reason to hate us" CRAP when they already DO hate us I just want to PUKE!  The BSATARDS declared war on US, not the otherway around.  We need to give them what they want - unlimited, fullscale war.  Total defeat and complete occupation ala Japan at end of WWII.  If we need to obliterate ENTIRE CITIES as in Dresden Hiroshima and Nagasaki to accomplish that goal, I am all for it.  I believe the Biblical accounts of the Jews killing EVERY LIVING THING needs to be applied if "civilized" warfare fails to utterly crush ALL moslem defiance.  That extreme enough to suit you?
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 7:32:18 PM EDT
[#10]
... None of you fuckers[;D] have a map?

... Ever hear of a shit hole called [b]Saudi Arabia[/b]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 7:52:41 PM EDT
[#11]
WW, I know where SA is.  I also think they are the enemy; note my comment about war being declared in 1973.

Any further attacks by moslems on the US fully justifies OBLITERATING both Meccan and Medina.  Hell, I think 9/11 is excuse enough to nuke them but some call me extreme for that POV!
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 7:56:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Anyone who truly believes that our upcoming war with Iraq is about Saddam, is missing the forest for the trees.

Our regional objective is to cause the collapse of both the Islamic government of Iran and the House of Saud, and to have a U.S. army of occupation in Iraq, to play regional king Maker in the fall of both those governments.

We are indeed playing for all the regional marbles here.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 7:57:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
"...ANY terrorist attack upon us will be OUR FAULT."

well...it IS our fault, damnit! it's 'our fault' because we didn't wipe every last one of them off of the face of the earth.

View Quote

Exactly who is it that we should "wipe every last one of them off the face of the earth ?"
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 7:58:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Wyhy send B-52s when ICBMs will do just fine?

Provoke them?  You on drugs?  We been at war with these VERMIN since 1973.  How the hell can we provoke them?  Would you have us lay down and say bring it on?  That DUMB ASS minset is why 9/11 happened.  They saw us as weak, unable to fight back.  When, and only when, we introduce them to the full fury of the US military will they understand just how bad they screwed up!!

Remember the cartoon of the camel jockey swinging his sword and yelling "Holy War" then in the next panel an F16 is bearing down on him and his tune has changed to "Holy Shit!"?  Only when they say "Holy Shit" will things turn around.  I am so damn sick and tired of liberals, cowards, politicians and enemy sympathisers spouting this "don't give the moslems reason to hate us" CRAP when they already DO hate us I just want to PUKE!  The BSATARDS declared war on US, not the otherway around.  We need to give them what they want - unlimited, fullscale war.  Total defeat and complete occupation ala Japan at end of WWII.  If we need to obliterate ENTIRE CITIES as in Dresden Hiroshima and Nagasaki to accomplish that goal, I am all for it.  I believe the Biblical accounts of the Jews killing EVERY LIVING THING needs to be applied if "civilized" warfare fails to utterly crush ALL moslem defiance.  That extreme enough to suit you?
View Quote

Awesome, I could not have said it any better.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 8:01:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Anyone who truly believes that our upcoming war with Iraq is about Saddam, is missing the forest for the trees.

Our regional objective is to cause the collapse of both the Islamic government of Iran and the House of Saud and to have a U.S. army of occupation in Iraq, to play regional king Maker in the fall of both those governments.

We are indeed playing for all the regional marbles here.
View Quote

I agree on Iran as there we have a people that hates their government and is increasingly pro USA.  However, I disagree on Arabia where the opposite is true - a population that hates the U.S. and their own government.  The House of Saud stands because it is in the interest of the U.S. that it does stand.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 8:08:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
... note my comment ...
View Quote

... duly noted [b]MickeyMouse[/b], I never intended to group you in with my smartassed remark sir.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 8:18:35 PM EDT
[#17]
well you can't use nuclear bombs or missles, because you don't want to kill too many inoccent people then you look like terriorsts.  but yes something has to be done and fast.  Though the pussy's in the congress will probably not let this happen it will take something else to happen for them to react.

The UN is nothing but a big joke, I say we tell them to go to hell. whats the worse they could do to us. Ban us =*(, Hell were probably the only ones that actually pay any money to them.   Unfortutely we'll probably loose alot of people in this one since there will have to be more ground war then the last one.

Link Posted: 9/28/2002 8:19:07 PM EDT
[#18]
There is an old saying....IF YOUR GONA TALK - TALK... IF YOUR GONA SHOOT - SHOOT
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 8:30:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
... the pussy's in the congress will probably not let this happen it will take something else to happen for them to react.
View Quote

... them "pussies" are losing ground fast. They won't have a vote - soon
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 8:57:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

When New York, D.C. or San Franfreako is obliterated by a small nuke, there will be no 'smoking gun' linking anyone to that attack - all hard evidence will be atomized at the site of detonation.

View Quote

No wonder why liberals dont want war... retaliation would be on their cities that they worked so hard on corrupting.

they say "wait wait... lets think this out"

---Marine barracks get blown up.

Then again they say "wait wait... lets think this out"

---Iran takes hostages

---USS Cole gets blown up.

---3,000 Americans murdered in a brutal attack.

---What's next?

If I recall correctly, American citizens protected their asses by knocking out flight 93 that was destined for the Capitol. Isnt it the Capitol's turn to defend the American citizen?
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 9:15:17 PM EDT
[#21]
The next priority after Iraq should be Iran. They support a lot of terror groups, and their population really doesn't like their government very much.

The Saudis are a bit different. Once Iran and Iraq are taken down and we've got a secure oil supply, we can maneuver a bit. Say, "encourage" them to put a pro-American crown prince or king in place and clean up their act. They're mostly interested in protecting their personal gravy train, so they're vulnerable to pressure.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 9:18:40 PM EDT
[#22]
... [b]DrFrige[/b] nailed it!
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 9:25:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
There is an old saying....IF YOUR GONA TALK - TALK... IF YOUR GONA SHOOT - SHOOT
View Quote

I thought it went:

When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.

I love that film.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 10:01:42 PM EDT
[#24]
You know here's a good analogy,you remember in high school when you saw some kid that was being pushed and pushed around by some idiot who thought he was tough?
That's the liberals ,I have seen them my whole life ,"Lets talk" Or "can't we talk this over"
the first guy who ever pushed me got decked and I decked his friend standing next to him for running his mouth about kicking my ass.
You think if I didn't deck his dumb ass he would stop pushing?
Hell no ,he would take as much room as I gave and more,the only way to stop terrorists is to make them more afraid than you are.
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 7:39:57 AM EDT
[#25]
On the theme of "nuke them all" and it's detractors, due to massive civilian death, answer me this:  When does a person cease to be a "civilian", and become a combatant?  When they dance in the streets, celebrating the death and destruction of Americans? (Practically the entire middle-eastern Muslim world)  When they throw stones/Molotov cocktails/grenades at troops? (Palestinians)  When they are armed by their fanatical leaders with AK47's, and inspired to fight to the death against the imperialist invaders?  (Iraqis)  When they finance and lend support to acts of war through monetary donations and not cooperating with authorities in the apprehension of known terrorists?  (Practically the entire Muslim world, including the US)  When they spout inflammatory, violent rhetoric from the pulpits of their mosques, inciting violent acts of war against Americans/Jews/Christians/Anyone ascribing to Western philosophy?  (Practically the entire Muslim world)  When they encourage their youth to strap explosives to their waists, and detonate themselves in a public place, thereby inflicting large numbers of "civilian casualties"?  My point is that I believe there comes a time when a spade needs to be called a spade.  Like it or not, most Muslim countries/movements and their populations around the world long for the destruction of the United States/Christians/Jews/Western Civilization, and actively participate in or support aggression against us.  That is a simple fact.  We could argue all day long as to the root causes of this, but the fact will still remain.  I believe we are seeing the culmination of a long-smoldering war between cultures/ideologies/philosophies, and we need to treat it as such.  Their goal is our destruction, and I don't want to be destroyed!  Innocent lives lost are tragic, but when you come right down to it, I would rather see a few million of THEIR innocent lives lost than vice-versa!  Some will call me racist, but tell me what great accomplishments have been made by the Muslim world in all their illustrious history?  They can't even coalesce as a people, let alone accomplish anything great!  Judge the tree by it's fruits!  Say what you want about what the "true" teachings of Islam are, but it's fruits around the world are corruption, poverty, and misery, and thus is worthy of our every attempt to eradicate it.  Flame suit on!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top