Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2010 12:28:58 AM EDT
is over! LARifleMAN is on his way home! Thank you to everyone that sent packages and words of support and prayers. It's been a loooong 8 months. here are some pictures the guys took on their last mission in country.

this pic cracks me up (one boy is dragging another little boy in an empty water jug)

and now, a few that are not funny. december five.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 12:45:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Blessings to you both.  

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 12:54:20 AM EDT
[#2]

I can remember when he left, now he's back already! I know it went by alot faster for me than you!  Thank yall for your service and I hope yall can enjoy each others company soon.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:16:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Semper Fi!

I hope you gave hadji hell.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:03:24 AM EDT
[#4]

I'm glad he made it through safe and sound!

Pass my thoughts and prayers along to the family members of those who didn't though.  It tears me up when I hear of us losing more good men and women over there.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:57:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Bump for LARifleMan !!! Welcome home
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:12:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm glad he made it through safe and sound!

Pass my thoughts and prayers along to the family members of those who didn't though.  It tears me up when I hear of us losing more good men and women over there.

+1 and thank you both for your service and sacrifice.  Take care.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top