Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/17/2002 9:44:38 AM EDT
I see the advertising banners on top of the page, and have occasionally clicked on them to see the stuff they are selling (right now it is advanced-armament.com). Does AR15.com get some kind of "Credit" when I click on the link above? Does it show that I followed a link from here? Now, what about if I follow a link in a post here? Same thing?? If I follow a post here that says {url}www.whizbang.org{/url}, will it show where I came from? If it does not, I know you have a links page here, maybe posters should not put direct links, but just show the links page, ie: Go to {url}www.arlinks15.com{/url} and look for Advanced-armament.com. Thanks!! AFARR
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 9:51:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 9:55:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By AFARR: Does AR15.com get some kind of "Credit" when I click on the link above? Does it show that I followed a link from here?
View Quote
Part 1 - No, not monetarily. Part 2 - Yes, and which means that if the sites see they are getting traffic and that the traffic is increasing their business well then it's a darn good bet they'll renew.
Now, what about if I follow a link in a post here? Same thing?? If I follow a post here that says {url}www.whizbang.org{/url}, will it show where I came from? If it does not, I know you have a links page here, maybe posters should not put direct links, but just show the links page, ie: Go to {url}www.arlinks15.com{/url} and look for Advanced-armament.com.
View Quote
I would also like to see a banner page added which could be used to refer people to. It'd be great for everybody in a way. I just wonder where GB could squeeze it into?
Top Top