Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/9/2006 10:08:32 AM EDT
I got my G26 in a week ago, took it to the range on Sunday and absolutely LOVE it. It recoils less than my full size walther p99 in 9mm. Popped off my 33rd g18 mags as quick as I could and got a few people come over to see what the hell I was shooting.

I also got the novak style trijicons put on there and they needed adjusted. How the hell do you adjust them, me and the shop guy tried but they wouldn't budge. What's the secret?

I ran the 33rd'er through 3 times with no failures at all, and the gun shot flawlessly with 115 grain WWB. I'm thinking the 33rd'er and the G26 would make an awesome nightstand gun.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:10:03 AM EDT
Did you use a sight pusher? or a punch and hammer?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:11:54 AM EDT
Does the sight have a set screw?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:13:40 AM EDT
It has a tiny screw in the top that we removed, then tried the punch and hammer. I was shooting 6-8 inches left of where I was aiming, but ragged holeing the walther dead on, so I know it's the sights, not the shooter.

There are no screws that move the sight left to right, just looks like I gotta beat the crap out of it, but since they're the gas filled I didn't want to hit too hard and shatter or shake anything loose.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:21:41 AM EDT
You need a sight pusher.

Sort of a C-Clamp like device that fits the Glock slide and turning it forces the rear blade right or left.

DO NOT TAP OR PUNCH your sights.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:26:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SJSAMPLE:
You need a sight pusher.

Sort of a C-Clamp like device that fits the Glock slide and turning it forces the rear blade right or left.

I just got off the phone with topglock and they said they used the tap/punch to install them. He said to keep trying on it. The sight adjustment tool was $69 and they don't sell very many of them.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:28:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By michaelj1978:

Originally Posted By SJSAMPLE:
You need a sight pusher.

I just got off the phone with topglock and they said they used the tap/punch to install them. He said to keep trying on it. The sight adjustment tool was $69 and they don't sell very many of them.

You should of got a quote for a new rear sight while you were at it.
Top Top